GO COLTS!!!

BeantownRob

I figure the Colts enter this game behind 10-0 before the first kickoff.

It is the 10 point Zebra rule of Foxboro.

If I hear Brady or Bruschi (We're not worthy!)'s name mentioned in the same sentence as Jesus I wouldn't be surprised. It is truly disgusting.

May the Pats get destroyed and humiliated on national TV.

GO COLTS

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM! :doh:;):lol::lol::blush::w00t::doh:

WHEN the pats lose tonight, the media will start talking about the end of a dynasty. Pats jerkfest will be put on the back burner. Belicheck will be cast off as a "has been" (yeah right)...Injuries will be used as an excuse.

After watching that game last Sunday night, what makes you think the league will allow the Pats to lose this game? I said it last friday, and I'll say it again. The Pats will win this game on two very questionable calls late in the game, and Tony Dungy will be fined for comments after the game.

Both these teams are most likely going to win their divisions, and the NFL needs the drama of Manning playing his nemesis Belicheck in the playoffs. They need the evil genius to beat Manning again to set up a showdown in January.

I hope I am wrong, but deep down, I know the Pats will win this game on a home-job at the expense of the Colts, just so the NFL can milk this matchup again.