Would you take Owens?

ofiba

Would you take Owens on your team?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take Owens on your team?

• Yes, but only for the league minimum.
    • Yes, for a contract similar to the one he has now.
    • Yes, I'd make him the highest paid reciever.
    • No, not for anything.

I know this sounds far fetched...But by the time this is all said and done I think TO is gonna be humbled in a BIG way...

I doubt he's gonna recieve much more than a one year Offer next season, and he will never, ever get what he wants...I think somewhere in the next year he will realize that, concentrate on Football, and once again be considered one of the best in the Game...And TO is one of the best Players in the NFL period...There cannot be any arguement about what the Guy does on the field...He is special...

BTW, I think he'll end up in Carolina...Just a guess though... :o

This guys' picture is firmly planted next to the word "CANCER" in the dictionary! C'mon people, Jim Mora, on NFL Access said, when questioned by Rich Eisen about the likelihood of T.O. ending up with the Atlanta Falcons, that he'd "disown" his son if he ever brought this guy "on board"!!!!! Furthermore, he stated that there are 32 NFL Head Coaches who shouldn't give the idiot the time of day! I can see it NOW, Terrell Owens going before a Federal Court to scream restraint of trade because this league won't let him "back in" to the fold. THAT, my friends, would be absolutely poetic!!!!