With all due respect to Holcomb

Kelly Holcomb has been playigng well, but this season is not happening. We need to develop Losman. Troy Aikman was talkign abotu this and was mentioning that he was 0-11 until they won their first game and went 1-15 his first year. He said things didn't gel until just into his second season as a starter. So where will this leave us with JP? If he is indeed the future, when is that future- 3 years from now? look at Eli Manning- he went through his growing pains. Kelly played in the USFL for two years before we got him. This is merely pushing back JPs development.

Kelly Holcomb has been playigng well, but this season is not happening. We need to develop Losman.  Troy Aikman was talkign abotu this and was mentioning that he was 0-11 until they won their first game and went 1-15 his first year. He said things didn't gel until just into his second season as a starter. So where will this leave us with JP? If he is indeed the future, when is that future- 3 years from now? look at Eli Manning- he went through his growing pains.  Kelly played in the USFL for two years before we got him. This is merely pushing back JPs development.

493240[/snapback]

Where were YOU Sunday?

BTW, I agree as long as we RUN...RUN...RUN. If we stick with KH, we should RUN...RUN...RUN

Where were YOU Sunday?

BTW, I agree as long as we RUN...RUN...RUN.  If we stick with KH, we should RUN...RUN...RUN

493241[/snapback]

I didn't get the pm until yesterday- sorry. I went to the North Star after a party, as you would imagine things are blurry. Thank you for the invite, though. Let's go to the North Star this sunday and watch the Comeback game and pretend that things are A-OK.

I didn't get the pm until yesterday- sorry. I went to the North Star after a party, as you would imagine things are blurry. Thank you for the invite, though. Let's go to the North Star this sunday and watch the Comeback game and pretend that things are A-OK.

493244[/snapback]

Far out