(OT)I know there is a recipe sections somewhere

The Poojer

YOU SOB! Your timing was actually unbelieveable! I am at this exact second talking to a co-worker about the running gag i have here with this site,and i was showing him the site, so i non-chalantly read your post, click the link without paying attention, go back to talking to my co-worker about "Randy", go back to see your recipe for the sauerbraten, lo and behold there is blue boy on my screen, i figgered my co-worker put it, up, then it hits me, T-80 got me and got me good! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Sauerbraten that ain't rotten

Melts in your mouth.

36255[/snapback]

YOU SOB!  Your timing was actually unbelieveable!  I am at this exact second talking to a co-worker about the running gag i have here with this site,and i was showing him the site, so i non-chalantly read your post, click the link without paying attention, go back to talking to my co-worker about "Randy", go back to see your recipe for the sauerbraten, lo and behold there is blue boy on my screen, i figgered my co-worker put it, up, then it hits me, T-80 got me and got me good! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

36267[/snapback]

Ahhh Yes finally !!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Bills win tomorrow... Bills win its a sign from god!!!!