So, for the Homers, sinking with the Titanic....

I mean, after all, they have been more impressive than us have they not? They have a better overall win vs. Denver, right? They have also actually won a game on the road right? They also have us coming up at their place, which I'm sure they are counting as a win. We beat them at home, but if they hold serve at their house, we are worse than them.

So, if you think Miami is far fetched in winning the AFC East, then just think how ridiculous you actually sound if you think the Bills have a chance.

I mean, after all, they have been more impressive than us have they not?  They have a better overall win vs. Denver, right?  They have also actually won a game on the road right?  They also have us coming up at their place, which I'm sure they are counting as a win.  We beat them at home, but if they hold serve at their house, we are worse than them.

So, if you think Miami is far fetched in winning the AFC East, then just think how ridiculous you actually sound if you think the Bills have a chance.

492394[/snapback]

Hey, if the dolphins can split with the pats, why cant they win the division

Hey, if the dolphins can split with the pats, why cant they win the division

492405[/snapback]

Exactly my point. But, it's funny to me that all of these so called "positive" Bills fans have us cakewalking into Miami and winning on road with ease on our way to the AFC East title.

I understand that no one is impressed with the Patriots anymore. Completely. But I don't understand how anyone in this forum can expect the Bills to win anywere on the road period.

Just pointing out for all of the people that Miami has actually had a much better season, with less talent, than we have. And not only are we behind the Pats, but behind them and have to go to their place.

Most people will think Miami has no shot to come close to the playoffs, but isn't it funny that they are ahead of us with better wins than we actually have.

You don't want to root for winners.?

492440[/snapback]

I wouldn't go that far. Jeez. I just wanted to point out that Miami sucks, and yet, they have had a better season than us, yet we still have people here believe we can win the division. And who think we'll just waltz into Miami and that's an automatic W.

Ummm, yeah, ok.

I mean, after all, they have been more impressive than us have they not?  They have a better overall win vs. Denver, right?  They have also actually won a game on the road right?  They also have us coming up at their place, which I'm sure they are counting as a win.  We beat them at home, but if they hold serve at their house, we are worse than them.

492394[/snapback]

Actually, with the defense playing like it is right now, it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win another game. They had trouble containing the fleet of foot Patrick Pass before his injury, then a one-legged Dillon comes in and gains 72 in 3 quarters. Just look at the running backs Buffalo faces coming up. I don't see us stopping any of them. Miami got a great game yesterday out of both Williams and Brown, it will be very difficult to win against a pumped up Miami team in South Florida.

Actually, with the defense playing like it is right now, it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win another game.  They had trouble containing the fleet of foot Patrick Pass before his injury, then a one-legged Dillon comes in and gains 72 in 3 quarters.  Just look at the running backs Buffalo faces coming up.  I don't see us stopping any of them.  Miami got a great game yesterday out of both Williams and Brown, it will be very difficult to win against a pumped up Miami team in South Florida.

492499[/snapback]

Right on Realist! This is the type of statement I have been making for the last week, and have taken tons of heat for. The fans in this community need to take off their red,white and blue tinted glasses, and look at this team as it really is. They are a team going nowhere once again this year. Not only are they playing bad, but they look bad too. Those clown suits that they wear and insist on calling uniforms are embarrasing.

Actually, with the defense playing like it is right now, it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't win another game.  They had trouble containing the fleet of foot Patrick Pass before his injury, then a one-legged Dillon comes in and gains 72 in 3 quarters.  Just look at the running backs Buffalo faces coming up.  I don't see us stopping any of them.  Miami got a great game yesterday out of both Williams and Brown, it will be very difficult to win against a pumped up Miami team in South Florida.

492499[/snapback]

Right on Realist! This is the type of statement I have been making for the last week, and have taken tons of heat for. The fans in this community need to take off their red,white and blue tinted glasses, and look at this team as it really is. They are a team going nowhere once again this year. Not only are they playing bad, but they look bad too. Those clown suits that they wear and insist on calling uniforms are embarrasing.

492522[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the "group" is gonna call you stupid! TD has the rest of the league right where he wants them.