3-5 AT THE HALF

B-Dawg12

I know im in the minority of people thinkin' positive on this board. We're 3-5, should have, could have, would have been better by the half.

1st half positives - Willis McGahee

Kelly Holcombe (bonehead play in new england, line's fault)

Eric Moulds (too bad he doesnt see the ball more often)

The play calling in the new england game...dead on, good enough to win

The team showe me they have what it takes to build on something, if only the run defense accepts some more responsiblity for the second half we CAN make a run, this should be the primary focus of the bye. That being said we lose to the chiefs, im finished for the year....I would also like some help from Indy next week against new england coming outta the bye at 3-5 and the division lead is 4-4 we still have a bonafide chance.

Our remaining games: Chiefs, at Chargers,

Carolina, at Miami, New England, Denver, at Cinci, at Jets

Daunting schedule....I say for any chance we need to run off the next 3, if we can build on last night thats possible its gotta start with our best all around game against KC, the chargers will be tough but its winnable if we keep it simple like last night

that would put us at 6-5 and leave us to make our own destiny with division games ahead....we lose any one of the next three were done...

buit we can win' em

I know im in the minority of people thinkin' positive on this board. We're 3-5, should have, could have, would have been better by the half.

1st half positives - Willis McGahee

Kelly Holcombe (bonehead play in new england, line's fault)

Eric Moulds (too bad he doesnt see the ball more often)

The play calling in the new england game...dead on,                            good                    enough to win

The team showe me they have what it takes to build on something, if only the run defense accepts some more responsiblity for the second half we CAN make a run, this should be the primary focus of the bye. That being said we lose to the chiefs, im finished for the year....I would also like some help from Indy next week against new england coming outta the bye at 3-5 and the division lead is 4-4 we still have a bonafide chance.

Our remaining games: Chiefs, at Chargers,

Carolina, at Miami, New England, Denver, at Cinci, at Jets

Daunting schedule....I say for any chance we need to run off the next 3, if we can build on last night thats possible its gotta start with our best all around game against KC, the chargers will be tough but its winnable if we keep it simple like last night

that would put us at 6-5 and leave us to make our own destiny with division games ahead....we lose any one of the next three were done...

buit we can win' em

492349[/snapback]

For any wagers you feel like placing, please PM me! I might even start you off with bonus cash just to keep you playing.

B-Dawg you told me were going to win this game....what the fook happened?

492401[/snapback]

Hey it seemed liek it for a while!....i was all pumped up ready to come back to the board, then i had to stick my foot in ma mouth...

keep the fookin faith alive!

B-Dawg you told me were going to win this game....what the fook happened?

492401[/snapback]

Expect a reply to that right after all of the "fans" who were posting that the Bills were going to lose by 40 points answer "what the fook happened."

Expect a reply to that right after all of the "fans" who were posting that the Bills were going to lose by 40 points answer "what the fook happened."

492415[/snapback]

I'll reply to that one. I thought the Bills would lose like 30-10. You know, kinda like how they gave up 14 points in 7 minutes. I just thought it would happen alot earlier.

Losing the way we did just makes it seem like the Pats felt they could turn it on any time they wanted against us and win. And they did. So, what's the difference?

The six wins to reach 9-7 could come against the Pats, Jets, Stinkin' Fish, K.C., Panthers and Denver. Four out of six of those are home games -- and the other two are against teams we already beat this season.

It is doable, but, damn, it isn't likely.

The six wins to reach 9-7 could come against the Pats, Jets, Stinkin' Fish, K.C., Panthers and Denver. Four out of six of those are home games -- and the other two are against teams we already beat this season.

It is doable, but, damn, it isn't likely.

492538[/snapback]

I think the six could be the Chiefs, Chargers, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos and Jets. That would equal 9-7 right there, 4-2 in the division.

Problem is, with that you would need the Pats to either go 8-8 or 9-7 with three division losses.

Mike

Let's see....

11/6 Bye We Tie that one

11/13 KC Winnable @ home W

11/20 SD We have a tough time stopping the

run. LT could run all over us. L

11/27 Car Depends on Carolina's mood. They

are inconsistent. W

12/4 Mia Should be 2-0 against the fish W

12/11 NE Tedy-mania should subsize. W

12/17 Den No shot! They are too good L

12/24 Cin Cincy should be fighting for the

playoffs. We can keep it close. L

1/1 NYJ If we need a win for the playoffs,

we lose. Since we will be out. W

8-8 final record...at best

Oh Lord, Bills are going to tease us and beat KC and then go to San Diego and get the snot beatten out of them. At that point, we must bench Holcolm and play Losman. If he does not show any signs then we have to seriously consider getting a QB in the draft.