Can someone give me

dib

Of the game? I just got power back (yeah hot showers). and I havent been able to get a re-cap. we finished tarping the roof- good thing too it's going to rain tomorrow.

Dolphin fans are patting themselves on the back for their win over the Saints,

Try to imagine a game where the Bills dominate time of possesion with long slow drives. But they can't actually score any points. Then we get enough field goals to get ahead. 9 points lead. Then the team gets all relaxed. The tedy's make 3 big plays, score two touchdowns and win. All the while Tedy Bruschi is standing in the middle getting a nice blow job from the anouncers. I've never knew it was possible to give a 3 hour bj. You learn something new every day.

. All the while Tedy Bruschi is standing in the middle getting a nice blow job from the anouncers. I've never knew it was possible to give a 3 hour bj. You learn something new every day.

492316[/snapback]

Sounds like I'm not sorry I missed it.

Of the game?  I just got power back (yeah hot showers).  and I havent been able to get a re-cap. we finished tarping the roof- good thing too it's going to rain tomorrow.

492308[/snapback]

Well...the Bills dominated with an ass-!@#$ed game plan...then they fell behind in the final minutes, and FEMA didn't respond quickly enough and bring them a touchdown, so it's not their fault.

Of the game?  I just got power back (yeah hot showers).  and I havent been able to get a re-cap. we finished tarping the roof- good thing too it's going to rain tomorrow.

492308[/snapback]

Yes we are.That's something you guys couldn't do.si~?

I heard Teddy Bruschi left the game last night, went to Home Depot, bought a bunch roof tarps, got on a plane and hand-delivered them to everyone in your town.

492459[/snapback]

Its a shame you couldnt have come down and spent some time with me, we could have sat in the dark for a week and wonder if my roof was going to cave in. I'm lucky I still have some roof. Some of my neighbors dont. There are some homes in the area that just dont exist anymore. Kind of hard to get to home depot when there isnt a working traffic light in the county and there are trees and power poles laying across the road.

Gee. I wish I was independent and resourceful as you.

Its a shame you couldnt have come down and spent some time with me, we could have sat in the dark for a week and wonder if my roof was going to cave in.  I'm lucky I still have some roof.  Some of my neighbors dont. There are some homes in the area that just dont exist anymore.  Kind of hard to get to home depot when there isnt a working traffic light in the county and there are trees and power poles laying across the road.

Gee.  I wish I was independent and resourceful as you.

492558[/snapback]

I was taking a shot at ESPN, dib, not you. Sorry you missed that. Sorry you needed a tarp. Sorry people don't have their houses.

What you need is a hero. A hero like Bruschi. He'll make everything okay.

I was taking a shot at ESPN, dib, not you. Sorry you missed that. Sorry you needed a tarp. Sorry people don't have their houses.

What you need is a hero. A hero like Bruschi. He'll make everything okay.

492701[/snapback]

can't we all just get along :doh:

you and dib need to sit down sometime with Teddy Bruschi. He can set things right between the 2 of you

Its a shame you couldnt have come down and spent some time with me, we could have sat in the dark for a week and wonder if my roof was going to cave in.  I'm lucky I still have some roof.  Some of my neighbors dont. There are some homes in the area that just dont exist anymore.  Kind of hard to get to home depot when there isnt a working traffic light in the county and there are trees and power poles laying across the road.

Gee.  I wish I was independent and resourceful as you.

492558[/snapback]

It's tough when FEMA's not everywhere all the time doing everything, too...