I have never been as disgusted ...

SoCal Pat

i completely agree in saying that was the worst throw of the night for him...it was stupid and pointless when he had time to do many other things with the football...but losman is not the answer..he was horrible (1-3, remember?..)..all scrambles and no sense of where his receivers were..this became such a glaring problem that defenses would disregard the secondary..throw 8/9 in the box..and shut down willis..NOW..as in tonite, they werent allowed to do that after the first quarter or so when holcomb spread out the field....as sickening as it is to say..this was holcomb's best night tonite...if gandy had blocked colvin, the fumble never would have happened and much more work would have been cut out for the pats to take the lead...as a whole, the fourth quarter sickened me..but..in saying so, losman is not the answer..unless u are considering the remainder of the season as a throw away..which would cause unrest for the veterans in the locker room

490962[/snapback]

how do you know JP is not the answer , BIG deal he played 4 games ,and you say he is not the answer GET real, give the kid a chance

And to think we could have had Charlie Weis, John Fox, Marvin Lewis OR lovie Smith.

No, we get Mike Mularkey.

491140[/snapback]

None of whom are winning against "playoff" NFL teams. Oh, except Fox beat NE @ home, who will win the division by default.

if gandy had blocked colvin, the fumble never would have happened and much more work would have been cut out for the pats to take the lead

490962[/snapback]

Gandy should never have had to pass protect against colvin at that point in time...did they not see that they could not stop WM all friggin night!?!?!?! why are you freaking passing mm/tc? The problem lies in the front office and coaching staff. In the words of Rob Schneider in the Waterboy: "Oh no! We suck again!"