Ummm...Ya it's the first quarter

Mikie2times

This would be the biggest upset in college football the last decade. Oklahoma State is horrible, only mounting wins against some division 2 schools. Texas probably comes back but I'm sure the slow start will be enough to vote USC #1, and after 20+ straight wins they certainly deserve it.

I don't hate Texas, but the arrogant attitude they've shown the last few weeks makes me hope Oklahoma State wins. USC has had more pressure on them then any other team in a long time, and despite that they keep winning by 20+ in every game besides the ND game. Texas is handling its success by getting beat by 9 at the 5 minute mark in the third, against what is arguably the worst team in the Big 12. Regardless if they win or not USC is #1 , and after 20+ wins it shouldn't even be debatable.

Mack Brown doesn’t know how to check his players, he’s almost as big a cheerleader as the players themselves. It almost screwed them last year against Kansas in a game they should have lost, and it’s happening again. Texas is is always one of the best but they just can’t handle success, and that will always be their MO under Mack.

I don't hate Texas, but the arrogant attitude they've shown the last few weeks makes me hope Oklahoma State wins. USC has had more pressure on them then any other team in a long time, and despite that they keep winning by 20+ in every game besides the ND game.  Texas is handling its success by getting beat by 9 at the 5 minute mark in the third, against what is arguably the worst team in the Big 12.  Regardless if they win or not USC is #1 , and after 20+ wins it shouldn't even be debatable.

Mack Brown doesn’t know how to check his players, he’s almost as big a cheerleader as the players themselves. It almost screwed them last year against Kansas in a game they should have lost, and it’s happening again. Texas is is always one of the best but they just can’t handle success, and that will always be their MO under Mack.

489465[/snapback]

Riiiiight, thats why we beat Ohio State and creamed Texas Tech. Because Texas can't handle success. Thats one of the biggest loads of bull sh-- I've heard in a long time.

Every team gets tested by opponents that they don't expect to get tested by. It happens each and every year in college football. This is nothing new.

I seem to remember a game, Arizona vs USC, where USC was only up by 7 after the 3rd quarter. I seem to remember another game, Arizon State, where USC was down 21-3 at halftime and down by 4 after the 3rd quarter.

Yet no one was saying that USC can't handle success. No one was saying that they are showing an arrogant attitude by being confident that they would come back from a 21-3 deficit at half-time, and being down by 4 after the 3rd quarter.

Cut the bull sh-- out.

Oh, and by the way, Touchdown Texas, we have the lead going into the 4th quarter by 6.

right now i dont know what to root for more...

1) USC, TEX, VT and Alabama all being unbeaten to !@#$ with the BCS,

or

2) Tex and VT to eventually lose, along with 'bama, so you have USC #1, and then about 6-7 1 loss teams that can make a claim for the #2 spot...

either one seriously !@#$s with the BCS and screams playoff, so in either scenario, the BCS and the NCAA loses...