gap control defense

I know alittle about this and it`s plain and simple why it isn`t working....we dont have the hosses at D -tackle..Sam get`s alittle tired and it`s Anderson and Bannan getting MANHANDLED BIGTIME before the can hit the gap. I`ve seen Anderson flat on his back on run play`s and here come the guard`s out on our backer`s and it`s over with a center helping !! I sure miss Phat Pat :doh:

I know alittle about this and it`s plain and simple why it isn`t working....we dont have the hosses at D -tackle..Sam get`s alittle tired and it`s Anderson and Bannan getting MANHANDLED BIGTIME before the can hit the gap. I`ve seen Anderson flat on his back on run play`s and here come the guard`s out on our backer`s and it`s over with a center helping !! I sure miss Phat Pat :doh:

487480[/snapback]

Not only does the man not know how to use an apostrophe, he doesn't even know what one is... :P

Way to avoid using the apostrophe by misusing "your".  :doh:  :P

Gotta work on your comma usage, too...the space comes after the comma...

487494[/snapback]

I just figured out who BiP is...Hank Bullough!

Someone mentioned that Bannan would make a decent DE. That is an interesting proposition.

DE- Bannan

DT- Sam Adams

DE- Anderson or Denney

WILL- Schobel

SLB- Fletcher

MLB- Crowell

JACK- Kelsey or Posey

Now we have a reasonable roster adjustment, do we think the "coaches" can make an adjustment in the play calling???

Maybe if Bills used Anderson last year more he would not be so raw. 

Bannan is a good mix DT/DE but not a DT for regular use.

487487[/snapback]

Maybe if they re-signed PhatPat....oh nevermind. I was told not to worry in the pre-season, now we've still got 9 games to go, I'm sure it will get better.