Interesting Radio Question Yesterday

Yes you are.  I've only ever played with 6.

Next week looks like the same scenario...Baltimore at Pittsburgh (-8.5) on Monday night without Ray Lewis or Ed Reed...Very similar to Atl-NYJ game...

486298[/snapback]

LOL, already had my eye on it. Tease of the year.....For my 7 point teasers.......I'm calling it....THE PRIMETIME SPECIAL.......bet your house, car and girlfriends dog on it......

New England (off of even a bye week) PICK over Buffalo

Pittsburgh - 1 1/2 over Baltimore

You gotta love this one folks. I would equate it this past weekends Washington over Frisco, and like you said, Atl-NYJ games.

LOL, already had my eye on it.  Tease of the year.....For my 7 point teasers.......I'm calling it....THE PRIMETIME SPECIAL.......bet your house, car and girlfriends dog on it......

New England (off of even a bye week) PICK over Buffalo

Pittsburgh - 1 1/2 over Baltimore

You gotta love this one folks.  I would equate it this past weekends Washington over Frisco, and like you said, Atl-NYJ games.

486313[/snapback]

Dude, where you getting the seven, hook a board up with some info

Dude, where you getting the seven, hook a board up with some info

486323[/snapback]

lmao.....I don't even want to know. All I know is that I call my best friend from high school and he calls a guy that calls a guy that calls "THE GUY". I think I've heard him referred to as "Big Mike" somewhere in Western PA. LMAO. I don't wanna know.

But more and more, I'm seeing that people usually only get 6 points. I'm relatively new to wagering (about 2 years) for fun, so I dont' know if anyone gets 7, but I'm feeling good about not getting ripped off.

:)

Wow.  59 points and they still covered by more than 2 TDs.  That's some stuff right there.

486206[/snapback]

I was at that game. SMU had just come off of program "death sentence" for recruiting violations and Houston was in their run & shoot hey day. Today's UB team could have beaten that SMU team and Houston's offense was incredible against non-top tier opponents.

Pardee did everything he could to keep his team from breaking 100. Houston had the ball with about 7:30 left in the 4th and managed to primarily run draw plays to 3rd & 4th stringers to run out the clock. (Going from memory here, so exact time left in game may not be exactly correct.)

He had ALL the starters out somewhere in the 2nd quarter.