What in your opinion are the top needs?

I'm going to hate myself for asking this Q:, I'm sure, but in your opinion, what are this team's top needs heading into the 2006 season?

485860[/snapback]

#1 - DT ( maybe 2)

#2 - LT

#3 - LB

#4 - OG

#5 - S

Too many needs...too little time... <_<

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Rivers shown that Losman has shown....

This team has invested in JP and will give him every chance to succeed

in this later half of the season....I think it is too early to write off this kid.

486938[/snapback]

It is very diplomatic of you to say "I think" when it is really more of a fact than opinion <_< You'd have to be a blatant fool not to give him atleast 2 full seasons worth of work before making a judgment.

Somehow I don't think that starting six rookies next year is going to be a recipe for success in the National Football League, not for next year, and not for the long term.

And Sam Aiken????  Shirely you can't be serious....

JDG

486911[/snapback]

This is a team in the rebuilding mode, which is exactly where we are. It's time to consider the future, NOT what we have. If we don't, this team will be in salary cap hell just like when TD got here.

Yea, Aiken. I do think he has had enough time behind Moulds and I don't expect Moulds to be back next year unless he takes a huge contract hit. Plus, we've used up way too many draft picks on the skill positions, let's see what they have.

Basically, cut the losses and rebuild.