LETS NOT JUMP SHIP YET

B-Dawg12

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry my paranoid child!

When we beat the Patsies next week you can sleep safe and sound!

And all will be right in your world!

485150[/snapback]

Brother, you just ain't gettin it!!!. Lordy, I'll be happy if we beat the Pats next week, and crazy as this sounds, think we got a chance. But what we stand no chance of is winning a conferance championship with the current roster. None, zilch, nada!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As has been siad many a time, you win in the NFL with D and a strong O-line. We have NEITHER, as your post of who has you excited attets to.

Forgot this board was allergic to postivity!

FUK ALL you homo's go chear for the PAts next week

485178[/snapback]

Oh yeah youre only down cause you care about the team

and you been pissed on by them for years now.......with that sh------- team that came a game away from the playoffs last year!

And that god awful Doug FLutie that lead us to the best quarterbacking and entertaining football weve seen in quite some time.........u didnt even aprreciate that??

and you been pissed on by them for years now.......with that sh------- team that came a game away from the playoffs last year!

And that god awful Doug FLutie that lead us to the best quarterbacking and entertaining football weve seen in quite some time.........u didnt even aprreciate that??

485183[/snapback]

only reason that happened was because we played a load of crappy teams in a row. This team is a joke.

485183[/snapback]

Don't let these clowns bring you down, brother! You're a breath of fresh air on this board, my man. That bandwagon's gonna be pretty full come January. Murder City here we come!

Don't let these clowns bring you down, brother!  You're a breath of fresh air on this board, my man.  That bandwagon's gonna be pretty full come January.  Murder City here we come!

485186[/snapback]

fuken right ill be driving the bandwagon with a smile on my face!!!!

and whats up with all the flutie haters anyway???......i forgot we dont like winners in this city