How about Pitt?

watched that steeler game yesterday. They go into a hostile stadium against the 1st place team and take care of business. Roethliberger has total contraol of that team (proven by his starting record 16-1 I think). Hard nose running- an o line that opens up huge holes that even an over the hill slow back in the Bus can run through. A couple of sure handed wideouts and a young future star in your tight end.

It has been said that the Bills organization is trying to pattern themselves after Pitt -well thats not happening in my opinion. Dos anyone else agree?

What's incredible is the way they've bounced back...

Loss at home to Patriots (a game the Steelers wanted BADLY and should've won), and they follow that up with a Monday Night win on the road against San Diego.

Loss at home to the Jags (in OT without Big Ben) followed by a huge division win on the road against Cincy.

Lesser teams with weak leadership would have gone in the tank on those road games. I guess that's why they've won 10 in a row on the road.

watched that steeler game yesterday. They go into a hostile stadium against the 1st place team and take care of business. Roethliberger has total contraol of that team (proven by his starting record 16-1 I think). Hard nose running- an o line that opens up huge holes that even an over the hill slow back in the Bus can run through. A couple of sure handed wideouts and a young future star in your tight end.

It has been said that the Bills organization is trying to pattern themselves after Pitt -well thats not happening in my opinion. Dos anyone else agree?

484837[/snapback]

C-lips kept with his running game, but CIN OC Bratkowski after early success abandoned his, in a then-close 3rd quarter. Very dumb of him.

The normally very quiet, and reticent of opinion, Rudi Johnson noted as such about Cincy's OC in the morning paper here.

My opinion: most NFL OC's (and DC's) are nervous nipsh*ts that have little idea of the big picture and are constantly worried about their job. :angry:

Steelers + Cowher = toughness

We don't have that on this team.

484872[/snapback]

Its a wonder Rooney picked Cowher over TD when it came down to choosing who stays and who goes. TD would never pick a coach who could surpass him as team leader and decision maker for what happens on the field.

The coach is merely there to put TD's plan into action, when the heat comes down for bad decisions, that coach will be relieved of his duties. We saw it with Gregg Williams, and we are seeing it with MM. Drafts by Mr. Donahoe have produced a handfull of decent players (McGahee, Evans, Mcgee, Shoebul (sp) ) Don't see it getting any better in the future.