Before we use Adams, McGee, and Bannan

Bowl Winner

they may want to focus on how to stop anyone on "D." I know Spikes is a huge loss, but everything I've read and seen says that Crowell is doing a solid job at weak-side linebacker. When Edwards was in the game last year they wanted to bench Sam Adams, because Edwards was playing so well. When Edwards was healthy he was no Pat Williams. I know that Edwards is out, but Anderson was supposed to be a monster at Tackle too, so what gives in the run stoppage? Maybe Pat Williams was that important. My guess is that he was. I was upset last week when the pontificators favored a losing Raiders team, and could not understand why they felt the Bills would lose. One reporter called our defense a sieve. I thought that was harsh and biased, but I was wrong. When Lamont Jordan, a career backup, and his 1-5 team kick the crap out of our D the way that they did, I realize that our D is a shell of its former self, and that this will be another year where we're not going to get it done. Flame me all you want, and tell me I'm not a fan, or that there is a lot of football left to play. I'm just telling you what we've all seen, and I haven't said a word that anyone can honestly dispute. I think its one thing to lose to a team as crumby as the Raiders, but to get embarrassed by them tells you what the 2005 Bills are all about. Sure we'll win more games, but with the schedule we have left does anyone really believe the Bills will earn a wild card spot? You can forget all about the division. I hope I'm wrong about it, but we've seen this year after year.

they may want to focus on how to stop anyone on "D."  I know Spikes is a huge loss, but everything I've read and seen says that Crowell is doing a solid job at weak-side linebacker.  When Edwards was in the game last year they wanted to bench Sam Adams, because Edwards was playing so well.  When Edwards was healthy he was no Pat Williams. I know that Edwards is out, but Anderson was supposed to be a monster at Tackle too, so what gives in the run stoppage?  Maybe Pat Williams was that important.  My guess is that he was.  I was upset last week when the pontificators favored a losing Raiders team, and could not understand why they felt the Bills would lose.  One reporter called our defense a sieve.  I thought that was harsh and biased, but I was wrong.  When Lamont Jordan, a career backup, and his 1-5 team kick the crap out of our D the way that they did, I realize that our D is a shell of its former self, and that this will be another year where we're not going to get it done.  Flame me all you want, and tell me I'm not a fan, or that there is a lot of football left to play.  I'm just telling you what we've all seen, and I haven't said a word that anyone can honestly dispute. I think its one thing to lose to a team as crumby as the Raiders, but to get embarrassed by them tells you what the 2005 Bills are all about.  Sure we'll win more games, but with the schedule we have left does anyone really believe the Bills will earn a wild card spot?  You can forget all about the division.  I hope I'm wrong about it, but we've seen this year after year.

484454[/snapback]

Tell where your wrong. If you are the eternal optimist, the only way the Bills get in the playoffs is by winning the division. My guess is the winner of the east will have the worst Won Lost record in the AFC playoffs. No chance at wildcard, but 8-8 , 9-7 will most likely win this division. But having said that, I do not think the Pats have played any division games yet, so that gives them 6 automatic wins.

Sheesh, next to the NFC north, sorriest division in football.

they may want to focus on how to stop anyone on "D."  I know Spikes is a huge loss, but everything I've read and seen says that Crowell is doing a solid job at weak-side linebacker.  When Edwards was in the game last year they wanted to bench Sam Adams, because Edwards was playing so well.  When Edwards was healthy he was no Pat Williams. I know that Edwards is out, but Anderson was supposed to be a monster at Tackle too, so what gives in the run stoppage?  Maybe Pat Williams was that important.  My guess is that he was.  I was upset last week when the pontificators favored a losing Raiders team, and could not understand why they felt the Bills would lose.  One reporter called our defense a sieve.  I thought that was harsh and biased, but I was wrong.  When Lamont Jordan, a career backup, and his 1-5 team kick the crap out of our D the way that they did, I realize that our D is a shell of its former self, and that this will be another year where we're not going to get it done.  Flame me all you want, and tell me I'm not a fan, or that there is a lot of football left to play.  I'm just telling you what we've all seen, and I haven't said a word that anyone can honestly dispute. I think its one thing to lose to a team as crumby as the Raiders, but to get embarrassed by them tells you what the 2005 Bills are all about.  Sure we'll win more games, but with the schedule we have left does anyone really believe the Bills will earn a wild card spot?  You can forget all about the division.  I hope I'm wrong about it, but we've seen this year after year.

484454[/snapback]

I do agree with you in that, I feel that the loss of Pat Williams has affected our D alot more than we anticipated it would.