what happened

frogger

Where did one of the top rated defenses go? Please don't tell me that Pat Williams was that important to our team last year. And yes I understand we are a man (more like a beast) down when we lost Spikes, but this started before his injury. Do we blame TD, because lets face it, Anderson sucks, and we drafted him pretty high. What attracted TD to him? His slow feet, or his lack of true size, because you have to have one of them to be just average in the NFL. What scares me is this, next year there is a good chance that Adams will not be here anymore, I have no proof, I only have my strong guessing powers. Meaning we might have to start Anderson and Edwards at DT. Now to LBs, Crowell also lacks speed and size, and again we drafted him pretty high. And Posey....is he still a Bill, I see his name when they are introducing the players but then does he just go to the bench? and what is with covering a WR with a SS. logic will tell you that Doug Gabriel of UCF fame will beat Milloy 4 out of 5 times.

Our blitz packages do not even come close to getting to the QB sometimes, giving the QB days to throw to one on one coverage.

I must also say that MM should call the plays. I am pretty sure he scripts the opening drive, and thus far we look great on opening drives.