The Answer? Holcomb ain't it.

Garranimal

I don't want to throw Losman back into the fire against NE, not on a Sunday night coming off a bye with everyone pumped up because Bruschi's back. Let Kelly try to work some sort of a miracle, and if he doesn't, let JP start against KC at home.

What piss's me off is that everybody wanted kh with 2 games at home. Losman could have won those games , at worst a split. He was undermined by loud mouth Moulds who did nothing today!

I say let the vets get their assed kicked next week and I don't care if the score is 50-0 make the vets take up the ass on national tv.....Start JP at home against KC..........

What piss's me off is that everybody wanted kh with 2 games at home. Losman could have won those games , at worst a split. He was undermined by loud mouth Moulds who did nothing today!

I say let the vets get their assed kicked next week and I don't care if the score is 50-0 make the vets take up the ass on national tv.....Start JP at home against KC..........

483701[/snapback]

Not just 2 games at home. 2 very winnable games at home. It wasn't like KH was put in against NE and Denver or Carolina. He was put in against Miami and NJ.

At this point Holcomb is plain and simple the better QB. That being said this team is not going anywhere with a dreadful defense. This has to be the worst defense since Gregg W's first year. So much for the best ever. Anyway, let JP get in there and learn and hopefully get better. The more he plays the better he gets and the more experience he gets. The Pats will go at least 8-2 the rest of the way and win the division. If we can't beat the Raiders on the road we sure as hexk aren't beating the Pats. Division title to Pats and no Wild Card for the Bills. Another January at home. If we're lucky they may keep things reasonably interesting into December.