optimism

JAMIEBUF12

ok the past few days i see alot of articles of...............i hope we dont take oakland lightly,and just a lack of faith that we are not that good....ok here is my take i think its the '05 season and its the same script except mike mularky changed some of the characters.i am starting to see a team that is "growing " each week.instead of being afraid of oakland i see a coach that is going to start to try even more things.besides the brutual loss of takeo,this is a team that is starting to jell and is getting better and healthier each week.i think we will ride our horse mcgahee for a few weeks and then we will just start pulling wins from other players on the team.this is what was supposed to happen with j.p.he was supposed to blow a few early games and start learning the game and come into his own in the 2nd half of the season.well i think kelly will find a new hero and a new way to win each week.this is gonna be a small snowball at 1st and then just build and build.we have too talented a coaching staff to not try new things each week and get better.kinda remainds me of when marv levy would kill a team one week or 1st meeting(miami)with a running game and then the next time it would be all screens that the other team never saw.only part of this equation that might hold us back is it seems jerry gray still dosn't adjust to the game on the fly like you would think a 5 year coordinator would be by now.at some point i'd like to see a defense that is not as predictable as here comes some sort of a blitz!other than that this is a good young learning team.we just caught our 1st "break" no randy moss.we played atlanta with vick and new england did not,we played the bucs with the cadillac and the jets did not and now we get the raiders without moss its our 1st break and we will take advantage of it go bills in "05