Insightful interview w/ Willis

stevewin

On his mother, Jannie Jones

She worked for Dade County Transit. We have these trains in Miami that run through the city. They're like subways but above ground. She would run them, and I would ride with her. I talk to her all the time. That's who raised me. Without her I wouldn't have life.

:(

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/play...rst.person1024/

With the stuff I see posted here, stuff that people took the time to think about and type, including some of my own gems, I find it hard pressed to take the kid to task for saying the first thing that came to his mind in response to a question. Last I checked, he isn't doing the White House press briefings, he isn't the one who is scheduled to do my lobotomy next week, he's getting paid to run around a field with a ball.

[/rant]

With the stuff I see posted here, stuff that people took the time to think about and type, including some of my own gems, I find it hard pressed to take the kid to task for saying the first thing that came to his mind in response to a question.  Last I checked, he isn't doing the White House press briefings, he isn't the one who is scheduled to do my lobotomy next week, he's getting paid to run around a field with a ball.

[/rant]

480106[/snapback]

:(

Good luck on the procedure bud. I hope it works out for you. :blush: