Fun reading

BRH

Didn't see this beauty posted in Friday's TBD article roundup but I happened to glance at it while eating lunch last Friday, and thought I'd dig it up for your enjoyment today. :w00t: Okay, he got the Martin part right... but not the result!

SUNDAY

Jets (+3) over BILLS: What's this peek-a-boo, coy nonsense Buffalo HC Mike Mularkey is staging re this week's starting quarterback? Kelly Holcomb went all the way against the Dolphins, and won — and he may not get this assignment? It is to laugh.  Either way — Holcomb or J.P. Losman — Jets are in great spot to win second in a row. AFC playoff picture is absurdly competitive, and schedule isn't easy, but Vinny T was good enough to stain Bucs' unbeaten record, and Curtis Martin's eyes should widen at the sight of Bills' soft ground defense (over 160 yards per game — only the Vikings are worse). The Jets (+3) are gonna have their way, toniiiiiight . . . for one unit.

Didn't see this beauty posted in Friday's TBD article roundup but I happened to glance at it while eating lunch last Friday, and thought I'd dig it up for your enjoyment today.  :lol:  Okay, he got the Martin part right... but not the result!

478042[/snapback]

That guy probably had a five large on the Bills :w00t:

PTR