Do we have any medical expert types in here today?

The symptoms you describe lead me to believe that you are suffering from bonus eruptus, a rare disorder in which the skeleton tries to jump out of the skin. The only way to stop it is through transdental electromicide. I'll need a golf cart motor and a thousand volt capacimator, stat.

I used to play amateur indoor soccer, so getting kicked in the shin was obviously a rather common occurence. When I first started playing, I had shin pads that were just foam rubber inside a cloth casing. Those protected some, but weren't really good enough. I took a direct kick to the shin, and had a nasty bone bruise that lasted for probably about a month. Per another player's recommendation, I got the better hard shin pads, more of a plastic type material, with just enough "play" in them to bend to fit around your shin when you strap them on. They are light enough they don't really hinder running, and should easily fit underneath the socks on a typical football uniform. The pads I used were roughly six inches high by 4 inches wide. You should be able to find pads like that in any sporting goods store that sells soccer supplies.

Protien depletes calcium.

476254[/snapback]

Well, doc, since you're dispensing free advice -- I have been having a great deal of pain in my right anke. I am talking persistent pain. It started in the summer and since it is very humid and hot here during that time of the year, I thought the joints were just swelling, but now it's cool and dry and I'm still in pain.

I went to my family doc and she is sending me in for x-rays. I am going to call her tomorrow and ask her for a prescription for pain. I've tried over the counter analgesics and they don't help at all.

I long time ago I went to a podiatrist and he told me that I had arthritis in my big toe (my toe doesn't bother me at all). I am just wonder if I could have arthritis and what treatment options are available.

Thanks (if you want to bill, I do have private insurance)!