Am I in Trouble??

BuffBills#1

Two owner's in my league did a blockbuster trade, and now one of their teams might be scary.

The trade!!

Ladanian Tomlinson

Kellen Winslow

FOR

Travis Henry

Corey Dillon

Todd Heap

Now the guy who got Ladanian Tomlinson has Priest Holmes and LT on the same team. I wanted to know who's team you guys thought was tougher to beat, his or mine? Here are the starting positions that we play.

THE OTHER TEAM:

QB: Byron Leftwich

HB: Priest Holmes

HB: Ladanian Tomlinson

WR: Derek Mason

WR: Raggie Wayne

RB/WR: Larry Fitzgerald

TE: Kellen Winslow

He has Jeff Garcia, Quincy Morgan, Deshawn Foster, Maurice Morris, Antonio Bryant as apart of his bench.

MY TEAM:

QB: Brett Favre

HB: Clinton Portis

HB: Edgjerin James

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Lavernios Coles

RB/WR: Fred Taylor

TE: Antonio Gage

I have Steve Smith <_<, Lee Suggs, Justin McCariens, Javon Walker, Micheal Bennett, Donte Stallworth, David Carr, Randy MchMichael as part of my bench.

What do you think??

You have the better team IMO. Leftwich is not that great a fantasy QB and he doesnt have much in terms of WRs. Reggie Wayne is a weak #2-your WRs blow him away. Gates is amazing! He might be the best TE in fantasy this year. Not to mention your bench is far superior

MY TEAM:

QB: Brett Favre

HB: Clinton Portis

HB: Edgjerin James

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Lavernios Coles

RB/WR: Fred Taylor

TE: Antonio Gage

I have Steve Smith :D, Lee Suggs, Justin McCariens, Javon Walker, Micheal Bennett, Donte Stallworth, David Carr, Randy MchMichael as part of my bench.

34511[/snapback]

Who the hell is Antonio Gage......I have Antonio Gates on my squad....is he a hybrid of Antonio Gates and Justin Gage?

Hahah no there are 10 owners, and I meant to say Antonio Gates. I would say there is one team that isn't very strong in the league though. It's a bunch of relatives that I've been playing with for 4 years and we each put 50 dollars in, so it's pretty serious. The guy who has LT and Holmes is the defending champ, that's why I was pretty nervous.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.