Mulling a trade, opinions?

Gavin in Va Beach

The trade I have been offered:Keenan McCardell, Willis McGahee and Donte' Stallworth for Ronnie Brown and Chad Johnson.

Brown looks to be sharing a few carries with Ricky (my other RB options also share carries extensively) when he returns so getting McGahee helps me solidify my RB position with Thomlinson. I'll lose my best WR in Chad Johnson, but McCardell and Stallworth will be joining Jimmy Smith, Alge Crumpler, and Eric Moulds so I'll have a decent group to choose from if matchups favor one over another.

Also to factor in: I have Carson Palmer as my starting QB this week and trading Johnson negates a good combo. Palmer was sitting on the bench because I have McNabb but with McNabb having a dreadful performance against Dallas Palmer may start getting the nod in favorable matchups.

What say you?

Fair trade--I would accept it.

Stallworth and Brown are worthless, in my opinion. So it boils down to Willis and McCardell for Chad Johnson.

McCardell has shocked me with his production so far--I can't see him keeping up his TD pace for the rest of the season. Consider him a #2 WR at best.

On the other hand, Willis is seeming to come into his own as a consistent (but not glamorous) fantasy back. I like that--you can count on him for 80-100 yds and 1 TD each week, much like LT.

It's an even trade, but I think having LT and Willis--both consistent RB's--will help you out down the stretch. Your starting trio of WR's are above average--and you can always play the waiver wire for WR's.

mccardell hasnt done as well now that lt is producing and gates is back...so dont do the trade for their sake...even saying that, i still take willis for chad straight up because even tho chad will get 100 and a td most weeks..i almost guarantee willis will put up that if not more every week with holcomb behind the helm and the starting oline intact..do it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.