Chris Brown picked the Dolphins to win

bluenews

when he made his pick on radio pregame he picked the Dolphins, "because the Bills has let HIM down the past two weeks."

That was his only reason for picking the Fins? No key matchups provided or rivialry. HE was disappointed, great insight!!! I'm sure one of the Bills' objectives in their gameplan is to make Chris Brown happy.

I hope the Bills performance disappointed the Chris Brown and he picks the Vinnie and the Jets next week.

when he made his pick on radio pregame he picked the Dolphins, "because the Bills has let HIM down the past two weeks." 

That was his only reason for picking the Fins?  No key matchups provided or rivialry.  HE was disappointed, great insight!!!  I'm sure one of the Bills' objectives in their gameplan is to make Chris Brown happy.

I hope the Bills performance disappointed the Chris Brown and he picks the Vinnie and the Jets next week.

471552[/snapback]

Help me understand, if you write for a publication about the Bills, you are only allowed to pick the Bills. :blink:

Do you per chance call WGR and complain that they are not trying hard enough to help rally support behind the team? ;)

That was his only reason for picking the Fins?  No key matchups provided or rivialry.  HE was disappointed, great insight!!!  I'm sure one of the Bills' objectives in their gameplan is to make Chris Brown happy.

471552[/snapback]

Why do you care what any media member has to say anyway? Based on what we saw out of Holcomb(before yesterday), I would have put my $ on the fins too. The Dolphins basically handed the Bills the game yesterday and still were knocking on victory's door right at the end of the game. ;)

My complaint regarding that publication is that they shy away from criticizing the coach and his staff. Mularkey writes an article each issue and perhaps that is why they do this. When they give out grades, they do not even grade the coaches. I would prefer less biased reporting and if he picks the opposing team to win... so be it.