What ever happens today...

SDS

super negative end-of-the-world posts???

It is just a game and there is a way to be critical w/o being obnoxious. If the Bills refuse to be entertaining, let's at least try and be entertaining amongst ourselves - and not entertaining in the "human spectacle" sort of way...

If you are really mad - go kick your cat and when you have calmed down, come back here refreshed and relaxed.

0:)

It is just a game and there is a way to be critical w/o being obnoxious.  If the Bills refuse to be entertaining, let's at least try and be entertaining amongst ourselves - and not entertaining in the "human spectacle" sort of way...

If you are really mad - go kick your cat and when you have calmed down, come back here refreshed and relaxed.

470441[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t: Right on!

It is just a game and there is a way to be critical w/o being obnoxious.  If the Bills refuse to be entertaining, let's at least try and be entertaining amongst ourselves - and not entertaining in the "human spectacle" sort of way...

470441[/snapback]

CL--he really didn't mean the cat thing...it was a momentary -- Bill Bennett type lapse of judgement. 0:)

The negative "Fire TD-MM, Ralph needs to sell team and go, JP/Reed/Lindell/Posey/etc needs to be canned" are why some long time posters do not post very often. It sound like a lot of people channeling upChuck DICKerson.

P.S. I do not have a cat so I kicked several political campaign signs down.

P.S. I do not have a cat so I kicked several political campaign signs down.

471192[/snapback]

That could turn into a lucrative profession--only work two or three months a year, get paid by all sides....hmmmmm....

470441[/snapback]

Kool-Aide hangovers are really really wicked!!!!