Either the Bills will play alot better this week..

Tipster19

Usually when a team makes a coaching change the team responds with improvement. Nobody wants to look like it was their fault. With Moulds and Co. I'm sure that you can expect maximum effort and hopefully better results. Holcomb isn't coming in to just hand off the ball. I think that we will all see quickly how the state of this offense truly is. Either the QB and WR play gets off on the right foot or they never get going. While JP's passes haven't been very accurate, I'm curious to see how this O-line performs. If we get beat at home by the fish then this is going to be a looong season. There will be more backbiting than a hound full of fleas.

I personally don't have a problem with Moulds speaking up and out about the status of the offense but he better back up his talk with some positive performance. If he doesn't contribute or make a difference then he can expect a pretty big backlash. Unfortunately, most of it I'm afraid, will come internally. One thing that I wish he would do. I wish he will keep his spit in his own mouth. I mean really, that's disgusting and classless.

I wish nothing but the best for this team but they are very dangerously walking a very thin line on self destruction. I can't believe how much of a potential powder keg this team has become in such a short time into the season. A resounding victory would mend alot of fences and really make a big difference for the team's unity. If not, who knows what kind of kaos will result from a home loss from one of our worst enemies. Here's hoping that the Bills right the ship in time. Good luck to all and I hope you have a very nice weekend.

Usually when a team makes a coaching change the team responds with improvement. Nobody wants to look like it was their fault. With Moulds and Co. I'm sure that you can expect maximum effort and hopefully better results. Holcomb isn't coming in to just hand off the ball. I think that we will all see quickly how the state of this offense truly is. Either the QB and WR play gets off on the right foot or they never get going. While JP's passes haven't been very accurate, I'm curious to see how this O-line performs. If we get beat at home by the fish then this is going to be a looong season. There will be more backbiting than a hound full of fleas.

I personally don't have a problem with Moulds speaking up and out about the status of the offense but he better back up his talk with some positive performance. If he doesn't contribute or make a difference then he can expect a pretty big backlash. Unfortunately, most of it I'm afraid, will come internally. One thing that I wish he would do. I wish he will keep his spit in his own mouth. I mean really, that's disgusting and classless.

I wish nothing but the best for this team but they are very dangerously walking a very thin line on self destruction. I can't believe how much of a potential powder keg this team has become in such a short time into the season. A resounding victory would mend alot of fences and really make a big difference for the team's unity. If not, who knows what kind of kaos will result from a home loss from one of our worst enemies. Here's hoping that the Bills right the ship in time. Good luck to all and I hope you have a very nice weekend.

469853[/snapback]

OOOOH! Really covered your bases huh?? Its either going to rain tomorrow, or its not!