MOLDY MOULDS!

JAMIEBUF12

het i am a die hard bills fan and there have been few players on the team that i do not care for.i even tolerated flutie at first because he brought us hope and winning untill reality struck in.moulds though over the years has been basically a punk.i rememer being a blind fan thinking he was one of the "top 4" receivers in the game.i ignored the miami playoff loss,i ignored him mouthing off,i ignored his "unsportsmanlike penalties,i ignored his firts spiting incident and now we hear he did it again against the saints.seems to me last year he should have been the "go to man" for drew ,but he dropped alot of good catchable passes.being the longest tenured bill of talent on the team he dodnt act like a guy who bleeds buffalo red white and blue.he is at a stage in his career where it is very unlikely he will ever even get a whiff of plying in a superbowl game let alone maybe squeaking into a first round playoff loss and even that because more likely lee evans and willis carried the team.this guy should at this stage in his career be doing everything in his power to be the "ultimate bill" and be the eye ,focus identity of this team.....ala don mattingly on those horrible yankees teams.no we got a guy that runs a wrong route ,tells everybody we cant win with jp and drops passes from the kid and complains he throws too hard,and then lobbies as the outspoken vetern leader of the team that we have to win now!well maybe if he asked for the ball more and held on to it more when it came his way he would be "helping jp"become a qb instead of "thwarting him" dont get me wron jp is green and needs to sit on the side line and watch kelly for a few series,but eric shoulda taken jp under his wing as the basic captain of the bills and taught him what he knows,with that said F!@K eric!go bills forever!!!!!

het i am a die hard bills fan and there have been few players on the team that i do not care for.i even tolerated flutie at first because he brought us hope and winning untill reality struck in.moulds though over the years has been basically a punk.i rememer being a blind fan thinking he was one of the "top 4" receivers in the game.i ignored the miami playoff loss,i ignored him mouthing off,i ignored his "unsportsmanlike penalties,i ignored his firts spiting incident and now we hear he did it again against the saints.seems to me last year he should have been the "go to man" for drew ,but he dropped alot of good catchable passes.being the longest tenured bill of talent on the team he dodnt act like a guy who bleeds buffalo red white and blue.he is at a stage in his career where it is very unlikely he will ever even get a whiff of plying in a superbowl game let alone maybe squeaking into a first round playoff loss and even that because more likely lee evans and willis carried the team.this guy should at this stage in his career be doing everything in his power to be the "ultimate bill" and be the eye ,focus identity of this team.....ala don mattingly on those horrible yankees teams.no we got a guy that runs a wrong route ,tells everybody we cant win with jp and drops passes from the kid and complains he throws too hard,and then lobbies as the outspoken vetern leader of the team that we have to win now!well maybe if he asked for the ball more and held on to it more when it came his way he would be "helping jp"become a qb instead of "thwarting him" dont get me wron jp is green and needs to sit on the side line and watch kelly for a few series,but eric shoulda taken jp under his wing as the basic captain of the bills and taught him what he knows,with that said F!@K eric!go bills forever!!!!!

469760[/snapback]

punctuation is our friend

Kinda agree. His dropsies have very rarely been spoken of. He's dropped so many TD and 3rd down conversion passes from both Bledsoe and Losman. He may be the physical specimen of the WR corps, but definitely is not the best hands guy...I would have liked to see JP again this week. His 1st drive was impressive last week. I seriously think playcalling is more of the issue here more than anything. The Saints were quoted as saying the Bills Off. was very predictable. If Holcomb struggles/blows this game as well, look for Mularkey to take over the offensive playcalling.

Moulds use to give a great effort, but now he looks like doesn't care. I'd bench his A$$ and then cut him.. Give the young guys a chance............including JP........sacrifice today for tomorrow....BILLS 06

Moulds use to give a great effort, but now he looks like doesn't care.  I'd bench his A$$ and then cut him..  Give the young guys a chance............including JP........sacrifice today for tomorrow....BILLS 06

470023[/snapback]

what the hell kind of fan are you?? sacrifice nothing. The bills will go 13-3 and win the super bowl this year, with Jesus P. Losman as MVP.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

what the hell kind of fan are you??  sacrifice nothing.  The bills will go 13-3 and win the super bowl this year, with Jesus P. Losman as MVP. 

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

470026[/snapback]

I think the Bills would perform better with the young guys playing more. Moulds, Teague, Adams, and Fletcher are some of the players that are hurting this team. A change might do them so good and benefit the team as well.

I'm with you on change will be good, but i cannot dismiss this season yet.  We'll see what goes down tomorrow, but i can't give up when they're 2 games out of 1st in the AFC east.

470034[/snapback]

Your right on the next two games. If we can win the next two were in good shape, but if we lose them it's time for change.