I think this is now the more intelligent board

I just let one go. Sort of in honor. Us old guys can really fart, you know.

469309[/snapback]

I think the risk of sharting increases exponentially in males with every decade of life, so just be careful bro.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the risk of sharting increases exponentially in males with every decade of life, so just be careful bro.

469311[/snapback]

It's not a well known fact, and yes, it has been documented, that women fart too. I believe the study was up for this year's Nobel.

Most people don't know that women fart. It's true, they do. Really. It's been proven, but you never see a female fart joke.

Sexist, I say.

It's not a well known fact, and yes, it has been documented, that women fart too. I believe the study was up for this year's Nobel.

Most people don't know that women fart. It's true, they do. Really. It's been proven, but you never see a female fart joke.

Sexist, I say.

469347[/snapback]

Two months ago my company hired a young, really sexy french women. Recently I was in her office helping her and she let one go. She didn't a word, just went about her work like nothing happened. Loud and proud, must be a french thing.

Two months ago my company hired a young, really sexy french women.  Recently I was in her office helping her and she let one go. She didn't a word, just went about her work like nothing happened. Loud and proud, must be a french thing.

469360[/snapback]

Women have the freedom to just let their SBDs rip when they're in public, cause you KNOW people are going to assume it was one of us men. That's BULLSH*T, man!

Women have the freedom to just let their SBDs rip when they're in public, cause you KNOW people are going to assume it was one of us men. That's BULLSH*T, man!

469366[/snapback]

There was no one in the room except the two of us and there was nothing silent about it

There was no one in the room except the two of us and there was nothing silent about it

469373[/snapback]

Yeah I know, but the chances of that actually happening again are like 1:593,382,293,042 I just mean in general, women know they can get away with the "launch and deny" technique

Yeah I know, but the chances of that actually happening again are like 1:593,382,293,042  I just mean in general, women know they can get away with the "launch and deny" technique

469399[/snapback]

and all this time I really thought it was my dog

and all this time I really thought it was my dog

469412[/snapback]

Well I don't know about your dog, but mine can clean out a room in under 30 seconds if I give the wrong (or "right", depending on the situation) food.

See, all you needed to do in order to make this discussion take off was talk about farting!  :doh:  Yes, that's still more intelligent than "he said/she said" going on one board up...

469403[/snapback]

Well, if you think about it, farting has been around since the beginning of time. It's certainly earned its keep as a viable topic of discussion.

true enough, but mine takes way too much blame from my wife

469423[/snapback]

Ah, that's a dead giveaway then....I think you have her pegged. Poor dog....

have you ever let one rip in the car just befor you got out ? then the wife goes out 5 hours later and you hear her scream .... you f ing ass hole .

469474[/snapback]

Five hours?? wow, nice duration on that gas, bro!

there are days that i go out the next day open the door and say , mead you did good one  :doh:  :doh:  :(

469480[/snapback]

lol....this whole fart discussion reminds me of Eddie Murphy's "fart game" routine.....that was some funny sheeat

I for one can't wait for the game because Thurman goes on the Wall of fame. Now for the OT part of the post.

468681[/snapback]

How appropriate that both of his teams will be there. It still makes me sick when I think about that.

It's good to see we now have two fart threads going.