Do I remember correctly...

make a statement in Preseason that if we didn't make the playoffs that he would not consider the season a failure?

What a set-up. Every year he has a different scapegoat and is never held accountable. To make a statement like that before the season just shows that he is under very little pressure to produce a winner. I agree with the posters that he is judged only by how many seats are filled. If these performances continue... there will be a lot of empty seats.

I am tired of his double talk but mostly by one thing... his bottom line as a football man stinks.

Folks... who has consistently reminded you and warned you against drinking the Teflon man's koolaid? Oh, but I was crusading. So what? Call it what you want to call it, but I was fugging damn straight on the money!!

Folks... who has consistently reminded you and warned you against drinking the Teflon man's koolaid?  Oh, but I was crusading.  So what? Call it what you want to call it, but I was fugging damn straight on the money!!

467447[/snapback]

Dude, you are nothing more than board kryptonite.....ya spew enough negative sh*t and then pull an "I told ya so" when something or other goes wrong.

call me anything you want... but include the word "right" in there someplace.  Oh, and please put a positive spin on what's happening with this team.

467525[/snapback]

Ok. The team is about ready to implode, The Ralph is going to be sold, a roof will be installed and the Bills will be the newest addition to the Arena Football League. :blink:

make a statement in Preseason that if we didn't make the playoffs that he would not consider the season a failure?

What a set-up. Every year he has a different scapegoat and is never held accountable. To make a statement like that before the season just shows that he is under very little pressure to produce a winner. I agree with the posters that he is judged only by how many seats are filled. If these performances continue... there will be a lot of empty seats.

I am tired of his double talk but mostly by one thing... his bottom line as a football man stinks.

467387[/snapback]

TD also made a statement early in the offseason about how starting JP would not be taking a step back for the team :blink: .

TD also made a statement early in the offseason about how starting JP would not be taking a step back for the team  :blink: .

467720[/snapback]

And so far he's right....we're a game better than we were last year :w00t:

You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.

467731[/snapback]

In the overall sense, I am kidding.....in the sense of having Bledsoe back, Im NOT kidding.....I still feel it was the right move to get rid of him.

TD also made a statement early in the offseason about how starting JP would not be taking a step back for the team  :blink: .

467720[/snapback]

I generally consider anything coming out of TD's mouth to be BS.

Dave's not here.

Me...flame-war?  Never.  Are you talking about when I outed wwovince after he created a new account minutes after being suspended?

Anyway, back to the topic: Don!

467763[/snapback]

No, way, this was MANY moons ago...minimum 6 years.

I know there was a Dan and a Dave that had a CLASSIC flame-war. Mano-a-mano over the span of 6 months or so before one of them left or got the boot.