Some Nice Games This Weekend

Mark VI

West Virginia vs Maryland - if WV finds a way to finally beat Maryland, then they have a fairly soft schedule the rest of the year. Could be sitting on a big bowl game. ( if,if,if..) Too bad I'll be rooting for Maryland. :)

Florida vs.Tenn. is always big in the SEC. Ron Zook will have to look over his shoulder in each loss. The Spurrier shadow lurks.

Auburn vs LSU - another big one with weather playing a big factor.

Lucky for me, our local ABC station has my Ohio St. Buckeyes vs. NC State at 3:30pm. This could be a tough one for the Buckeyes, who are still trying to find some consistency on Offense. NC State is good.

Would like to see Pitt. thump Nebraska. Hoping Pitt goes to the Big 10 (11) and makes that conference an even 12 teams. Then they can figure out a new Conference name. Or add an additional team and call it the Bakers Dozen Conference :):angry:

What's your viewing schedule for College Football this weekend ?

My Hawkeyes are playing Arizona State on Saturday night. I think it will only be televised on FoxSportsArizona, so I'm either not watching or buying the Sports Package for DirectTV for a day. (I did this once and was only charged $9 ! That was a couple of years ago....

Hawks need to shore up their offensive line and special teams. Defense looks very strong...

I'm cutting back on college football this weekend.

Ohio State at North Carolina State ABC 3:30 p.m.

I'll be flipping back and forth through these games.

UAB at Florida State ESPN2 6:30 p.m.

Notre Dame at Michigan State ESPN 7:00 p.m.

Florida at Tennessee CBS 8:00 p.m.

USC at BYU ESPN 10:00 p.m.

I grew up a Noter Dame fan and when i migrated down to Raleigh, i became an NC State fan. This week i'm looking for an BUY upset of USC.

West Virginia vs Maryland - if WV finds a way to finally beat Maryland, then they have a fairly soft schedule the rest of the year. Could be sitting on a big bowl game. ( if,if,if..) Too bad I'll be rooting for Maryland.  :P

Florida vs.Tenn. is always big in the SEC. Ron Zook will have to look over his shoulder in each loss. The Spurrier shadow lurks.

Auburn vs LSU - another big one with weather playing a big factor.

Lucky for me, our local ABC station has my Ohio St. Buckeyes vs. NC State at 3:30pm. This could be a tough one for the Buckeyes, who are still trying to find some consistency on Offense. NC State is good.

Would like to see Pitt. thump Nebraska. Hoping Pitt goes to the Big 10 (11) and makes that conference an even 12 teams. Then they can figure out a new Conference name. Or add an additional team and call it the Bakers Dozen Conference  <_<  ;)

What's your viewing schedule for College Football this weekend ?

33395[/snapback]

What? No mention of the big Central Florida vs Penn State game?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.