Janis Joplin

rockpile

The Band.

You by any chance catch summer jam at Watkins Glenn? We talked about that once, didn't we?

465038[/snapback]

Lessee, it was The Band, Allman Brothers and Grateful Dead, right?

Nope, didn't go. :blink: Turns out that was a good thing since my ride totalled her car on the ride back to Jersey.

Yes, I believe we did talk about this a while ago. There is a CD out of The Band at Watkins Glen. Bigger than Woodstock, but less press.

Lessee, it was The Band, Allman Brothers and Grateful Dead, right?

Nope, didn't go.  :blink:  Turns out that was a good thing since my ride totalled her car on the ride back to Jersey.

Yes, I believe we did talk about this a while ago. There is a CD out of The Band at Watkins Glen. Bigger than Woodstock, but less press.

466810[/snapback]

Those were good times. Kids these days...sheesh.

Those were good times. Kids these days...sheesh.

466812[/snapback]

They were good days but the times were different. I would not strap on a backpack and take off down the highway today.

I have four kids, three are adults (one is almost there) and they all turned pretty out good. :D

They were good days but the times were different. I would not strap on a backpack and take off down the highway today.

I have four kids, three are adults (one is almost there) and they all turned pretty out good.  :D

466979[/snapback]

So I've heard. Maybe someday I'll get to meet them.