Pull together or fall apart?

Soon we'll know. After dropping 3, with both anemic defense and offense (passing anyway), it's time for this team to either dig deep and gut out some tough wins (which would give us fans some hope), OR the finger pointing, infighting, blame game starts and the season spirals away. I hope out of adveristy a true team emerges. I must admit like many others, I'm worried it will go the other way.

I think we need to stick w Losman. If we postpone finding out what he is made of, (playing Kelly so Losman can take a breather/"develop" on the sidelines by watching, etc.) we will end up at the end of the season wondering if maybe he'll develop/ be ready next year. BS! I don't want to go into next year wondering if he might possibly be something. Play him ALL year. If he is not getting better later in the year, he is not the answer, but at least we will KNOW it. Playoff chances are so slim, it's not worth talking about. This is a DEVELOPMENT year. I'm hoping something hopeful is developing by mid season. Not just JP -that also includes O-line pass blocking, and a defense that regains it's pride.

Go Bills

We already had the 0-4 start and tough wins, team emerging thing last year. My question is what the hell happened? You ask a good question. I think we somehow had a better team last year. I would guess it gets really ugly and this team spirals down to the depths of the 1984-1985-2001 teams. The performance of the self-proclaimed "best defense ever" is really more shocking than the sad state of the offense. Last in rushing yards with another 100+ yard rusher today. Horrid on third downs. No turnovers this week. Zero playmakers on defense. It's like a bad dream.

I sure hope that the Bills can pull it together somehow.

If they can't, they are screwed like Annabel Chong.

Do the Bills realise that they just lost to the Saints?!

Yes, it was admirable the way the Saints went into Carolina to beat the Panthers, but did anyone see them against the Giants, and then the Vikings?

This was a very disturbing loss, and the schedule only gets worse.

We all knew that Losman was going to have problems early on, but we obviously have other problems. Like can our defense stop an offense when it is 3rd & 2 miles?

The most glaring question is this. Willis McGahee was called out by Mularkey before the Falcons game. McGahee responds by getting 140 yards, and the rest of the team manages to waste that performance.

Today McGahee carries 16 times for 84 yards, a 5.2 yard average.

What would have happened if McGahee would have had 30 carries?

If the coaches want Losman to gain confidence, then have him hand the damn ball off to McGahee, so that opposing defenses will have to play against the run!!!

Once you run the ball, then it will open up your passing game.

The season is not lost. However the Bills MUST turn it around quickly. They MUST WIN next week. If not, we are in major trouble.

GO BILLS!!!!!!