Every year many people on this board...

e-dog

say we need to build an o-line, we need to use high draft picks on quality o-lineman, but for some reason the "football minds" at One Bills Drive can't see it.

And now we are paying the price and it will not get better until the o-line gets better. I don't care who is playing the skill positions if your line sucks your offense will suck. It's really not that hard to fiqure out but the "football men" can't seem to understand that.

say we need to build an o-line, we need to use high draft picks on quality o-lineman, but for some reason the "football minds" at One Bills Drive can't see it.

And now we are paying the price and it will not get better until the o-line gets better. I don't care who is playing the skill positions if your line sucks your offense will suck. It's really not that hard to fiqure out but the "football men" can't seem to understand that.

461931[/snapback]

But hey we have a 5'2" 140 pound speedster at wide receiver who has a broken wrist. And I saved 15% on my car insurance. :devil:

But hey we have a 5'2" 140 pound speedster at wide receiver who has a broken wrist.  And I saved 15% on my car insurance.  :devil:

461936[/snapback]

Now you're gonna hack on little Roscoe, too??? What's with you guys? lol

That is the million-dollar question; everyone can see that the Bills need a better OL for the last 10-15 years. WHY DON”T THEY ADDRESS THIS NEED, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN???? Is it a money issue? What is it? PLEASE!

That is the million-dollar question; everyone can see that the Bills need a better OL for the last 10-15 years. WHY DON”T THEY ADDRESS THIS NEED, CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN???? Is it a money issue? What is it? PLEASE!

462208[/snapback]

That fact was burned into my mind with the image of Jim Kelly leaving his last game on a medical cart!

I wish I had an answer. <_<

That fact was burned into my mind with the image of Jim Kelly leaving his last game on a medical cart!

I wish I had an answer.  <_<

462222[/snapback]

That was a terrible day.

I’m beginning to think it has to do with jersey and team merchandise sales. The skill player positions sell more.

WE SHOULD BOYCOTT BILLS MERCHANDISE!!