Is there any point for starting Holcomb?

Holcomb was just as bad as Losman was today. Holcomb is no answer to anything.

Here's the deal the way I see it. We all bought into the TD myth again. He sold us swampland in the Everglades and the Brooklyn Bridge and we all emptied our wallets and bought without looking first.

The self-proclaimed best defense of all time was one of the biggest shams in history. Dead last against the run and not all that much better against the pass. Especially on third downs. Nate "Playmaker" Clements? Let him walk. Penalty on third down today and he is getting beat more than a few times a game. He also refuses to return a punt in case he gets injured in a contract year.

Our offense may be the worst in league history before it's all said and done. All we really have is McGahee and Mularkey refuses to run him. I thought he was supposed to carry the offense? Losman is basically a rookie. The O-Line is horriffic especially in pass blocking.

I see what Carson Palmer and Eli Manning are doing. I also see what Joey Harrington and David Carr are doing. What do we have in Losman? A Palmer or a Carr? Only way to find out NEXT season is to let him play every game THIS season.

Bills are not a playoff team. Never were. We were told they were and we bought it. That's our fault. All TD needs to do is come out and say we stink, Losman is the QB now even though we will lose 13-14 games and we will be better for it next year. Most of us will probably buy that too.

i think holcomb should start the next game and maybe more after that. we know he's not the long term answer,but he gives us a better shot at winning right now. it also gives jp a chance to watch a vet and learn a little more. leaving him in longer,at this point,may ruin the kids confidence. i think the bengals took a similar approach with palmer/kitna.

It's not like he solves the team's problem; at least not one of his caliber. Might as well make the 2005 season effectively practice for JPL to see if he is worth wasting any more time on.

461465[/snapback]

We might as well bring bck Reich and Gale GIlbert

Start JP and let the kid learn .. its not like the D is going to win any games ... and its better to take the lumps now instead of dragging it out ... Kelly is only needed if its a WINNABLE game with a lead and JP is hurt ... otherwise why did they make the move ... Drew would have been at least this effective. JP is the future and that means now.