Must Stick with Losman

coywire27

The season's over, and Losman's the only choice at this point.  This team isn't winning six games, and if J.P. stinks this badly the rest of the year, Matt Leinart is ours.

In the meantime, MM and company should start gathering cardboard boxes.

461478[/snapback]

gathering cardboard boxes :(

The season's over, and Losman's the only choice at this point.  This team isn't winning six games, and if J.P. stinks this badly the rest of the year, Matt Leinart is ours.

In the meantime, MM and company should start gathering cardboard boxes.

461478[/snapback]

You are correct sir!

The Bills must stick with Losman - the kid is learning and the only way is with game situations - he will get better - they have to stop replacing him - we are not going to win this season - get over it - we will not win with Holcomb - that was seen in Cleveland - we will eventually win with Losman - this site and forum is impatient, as I am while watching the game - but, take a step back and realize that our D is not postseason calibur and our quarterback is not - we did not get any pressure on Brooks - guys giving up because they were blocked - I blame this one on the D and the coaches - not Losman - MM's handling of Losman has been horrendous - start him at the start of the season and stick with him!!!!! PERIOD!!!

461463[/snapback]

I don't know, I thought Holcombe looked pretty sharp out there today. (roll eyes smiley would be nice right here.)

You keep saying this over and over and over. And yet it remains wrong...over and over and over. At least you're probably helping yourself feel better in some bizarre way.

461675[/snapback]

The season's over.

Why a third time? Because you're apparently delusional, and the only way to get you out of it is to hit you with the 2X4 of truth. Visions of grandeur aren't going to help this team be better next year--only the truth. All that matters is either getting Losman better or getting the #1 pick.