I have a tough decision, its so hard

njsue

I have to spend less time on this board so my homework can get done. But, here is the hard part. I AM ADDICTED TO THIS BOARD. It is like a street drug.

If I am away for a slightly less time. Please dont chew me out for being absent.

Just remember the 2007 saturday night pretailgate party is going to have an important theme. I do expect a much bigger crowd. This biggest ever. Need someone to be the designated driver this time.

NJSUE'S COLLEGE GRADUATION PARTY SHE FINALLY DID IT AGAIN.

I love you all even the nasty trolls and the newbie that showed up .

GO BILLS & DREW & TH, WILLIS & THE MIGHTY DE CRUSH THOSE OAKLAND SR. CITIZENS B)

I have to spend less time on this board so my homework can get done. But, here is the hard part. I AM ADDICTED TO THIS BOARD. It is like a street drug.

If I am away for a slightly less time. Please dont chew me out for being absent.

Just remember the 2007 saturday night pretailgate party is going to have an important theme. I do expect a much bigger crowd. This biggest ever. Need someone to be the designated driver this time.

NJSUE'S COLLEGE GRADUATION PARTY SHE FINALLY DID IT AGAIN.

I love you all even the nasty trolls and the newbie that showed up .

GO BILLS & DREW & TH, WILLIS & THE MIGHTY DE CRUSH THOSE OAKLAND SR. CITIZENS B)

32949[/snapback]

cool I'm with ya! I graduate from the school of pharmacy in 2007! Party Time

No freebasing allowed ;)

32982[/snapback]

What's "freebasing"? :D:lol:

Is that one of those nasty druggie terms? I thought that a good pharmacist could give me a timely antihistimine for the cold or allergies I'd probably get travelling to the Buffalo area having been away for so long. Perhaps some really good vitamins too.

That said, how much good coke IS hid in the back room? :lol:

What's "freebasing"?  :D  :lol:

Is that one of those nasty druggie terms? I thought that a good pharmacist could give me a timely antihistimine for the cold or allergies I'd probably get travelling to the Buffalo area having been away for so long. Perhaps some really good vitamins too.

That said, how much good coke IS hid in the back room?  :lol:

32991[/snapback]

only in hospitals. i work community.

Hey,we got three years to lighten his ass up. 2007 tailgate, ain't nobody doing much sleeping.

Disclaimer:

Dear DIA and FBI,

This thread is only in jest. I am simply playing around with cursory knowledge gained from the internet and several scholastic tomes from the public library. I would never consider engaging in an act that would compromise my judgement or cognitive reasoning.

Think they bought it?