Barry Sanders didn't retire....

He's been on every opposing offense we have faced so far. Seriously, with our offense taking until the end of the first half @ Tampa to get a first down ( still in shock mode)

that explains that one. Atlanta- just a piss poor coached game- never saw a screen pass, just like in the Gilbride days. Along with an offensive meltdown other than Mcgahee and the run blocking. Every year since Jerry Grey has been on board this defense starts out like this- mistake after mistake and then he makes an adjustment that makes him look like a genius. Hope it happens this Sunday. Sorry, I have been out of town so this is my time to vent.

The presence of an undersized retired running back on opposing defenses is a perfectly logical explanation, of course.

460599[/snapback]

I'm still scratching my head on this one too. Perhaps he meant Barry has been on every opposing OFFENSE we've played against. Meaning, we make every running back look like Barry Sanders. I hope that's what he meant.

I don't think there is any tangible explanation.

In another thread, buffalo mike pondered aloud the injustice in John Lennon being murdered while O.J. Simpson was left to go free after killing.

Aside from the fact that one person is alive and another dead, I don't really see anything that can compare the two.

Maybe he just doesn't make sense very often.

The presence of an undersized retired running back on opposing defenses is a perfectly logical explanation, of course.

460599[/snapback]

I think he meant Barry MANN--who wrote 'who put the bomp in the bomp she bomp she bomp'......