Alias

PTS

It was nice to see the show back on track. I lost interest in the show the last two seasons but I think they might have been because of the constant time slot changes.

Anyone catch the show tonight? There is no way in hell Vaughn is dead. My guess is the three of them, Sydney, her dad and Vaughn staged his death since he would have been a hunted man.

I don't know, it looks to me like Vaughn is dead. And the season will be Sydney tracking down this group that killed him. I wouldn't be surprised if Vaughn comes back at some point, but it sure seems like he's gone.

But yeah, this is looking to be a lot better than the past couple seasons.

I don't know, it looks to me like Vaughn is dead.  And the season will be Sydney tracking down this group that killed him. I wouldn't be surprised if Vaughn comes back at some point, but it sure seems like he's gone.

But yeah, this is looking to be a lot better than the past couple seasons.

459484[/snapback]

I just saw a preview for this season saying "Expect More" including a huge twist in the weeks to come. Vaughn's casket wasn't opened at the funeral. Plus, that look that Sydney gave her dad when the casket went into the hurst look more of "I think we just pulled this off" than one of a grieving wife/fiance.

Maybe I'm just looking into things so much because I'm so used to hidden things and meanings in Lost. Vartan (Vaughn) and Garner dated in real life until Ben Afleck came into the picture and screwed things up. Maybe they in fact couldn't work together so they wrote Vartan off.

Then again, JJ Abrams does both Lost and Alias so plot twists should be expected. I need a new hobby. Last year I would only watch one or two shows a week, now because of my DVR, I'm hooked all over the place.

Last year I would only watch one or two shows a week, now because of my DVR, I'm hooked all over the place.

You should record "Veronica Mars." Excellent show (although you probably want to start with the first season...).

It's basically a giant murder mystery.

CW