How long does TD get to make playoffs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long does TD get to make playoffs

• Till the end of this year
    • Till the end of next year
    • He has till 2006
    • Keep him theres no one else any better
    • keep him he's built up the fan base and continous sell outs

I don't care who you are...not making the playoffs 5 years in a row won't make your job safe.

32785[/snapback]

I agree, but he's increased the ticket sales each year and Ralph's sure to take that into consideration.

I thought I read in last nights Buffalo News that season ticket sales were down almost 1000 tickets this year??? :lol:

32795[/snapback]

Yeah, but it's also still the second highest number sold in the past ten or fifteen years

I don't care who you are...not making the playoffs 5 years in a row won't make your job safe.

32785[/snapback]

So says you.......and not that you are wrong, but all that matters is what Ralph thinks.....and I have never seen him do anything but sing Donahoe's praises. And isn't this Donahoe's fourth year?

It almost always ends up as a pointless discussion, but I just think those of you who point the finger at Donahoe are focusing on the wrong person. I agree with the "you get three years or your're gone" philosophy when it comes to a coach.....but not the GM....and certainly not Donahoe. Whether some of you can see it or not, we are blessed to have this guy running the team.