Jim Kelly...the ultimate Bill!

LabattBlue

I just listened to Jim Kelly on WGR and he got me all fired up. He kept referring to the Bills as "we" and said he will never jump off the Bills bandwagon. He talked about JP and how he needs to keep on studying and gain some confidence by having the coaches design shorter pass patterns and throw the ball to Moulds on crossing routes.

PS Kelly agreed with me regarding the fans leaving early with the Bills only one score behind...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=31303

I just listened to Jim Kelly on WGR and he got me all fired up.  He kept referring to the Bills as "we" and said he will never jump off the Bills bandwagon.  He talked about JP and how he needs to keep on studying and gain some confidence by having the coaches  design shorter pass patterns and throw the ball to Moulds on crossing routes.

PS Kelly agreed with me regarding the fans leaving early with the Bills only one score behind... 

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=31303

455902[/snapback]

You must be right then. :devil:

...about Kelly being the ultimate Bill?  You betcha! :devil:

...or about the fair weather fans?  You betcha! :lol:

455911[/snapback]

I'll always be a Bills fan but.........

How long do we believe in Tom Donahoe building this team correctly? It really hurts when you see your team going backwards.

...about Kelly being the ultimate Bill?  You betcha! :devil:

...or about the fair weather fans?  You betcha! :lol:

455911[/snapback]

This is the only thing I have read tonight on TBD that has made any sense!!

How true!

I'll always be a Bills fan but.........

How long do we believe in Tom Donahoe building this team correctly? It really hurts when you see your team going backwards.

455916[/snapback]

I was a big TD supporter at first....but now I have to say I seriosuly question whether his vision can build a winner.

Championship teams IMO are built on the lines out...seems to be sometimes the Bills are trying to do it the other way