WE ARE....

Pine Barrens Mafia

WE ARE...

4-0!!

455620[/snapback]

PSU squeaks one out against powerhouse Northwestern. Nice conversion on 4th & 13 from deep in their own end to set up the winning TD. I love the 1st down/clock stops rule in college. End of close games are intense!

Has PSU covered yet? I know they did not against USF and NW, but I don't know what the line was against Cinn and Cent Mich. I assume they covered against CMU. Nonetheless, 4-0 is an excellent start. The USF win looks great now too after the trouncing they gave Lousiville...

PSU squeaks one out against powerhouse Northwestern.  Nice conversion on 4th & 13 from deep in their own end to set up the winning TD.  I love the 1st down/clock stops rule in college.  End of close games are intense!

Has PSU covered yet?  I know they did not against USF and NW, but I don't know what the line was against Cinn and Cent Mich.  I assume they covered against CMU.  Nonetheless, 4-0 is an excellent start.  The USF win looks great now too after the trouncing they gave Lousiville...

455859[/snapback]

Don't hate the team, hate the game.

I can't wait for the trip to PSU. The game is going to be great, being at two night games in one year is something that doesn't happen very often. Plus, the game will be intense and very close IMO. As for this week, lets see how PSU does against a Gopher squad coming off a big win. Maroney has lived up to his hype so far this year, I think he had like 220 yards or something last Saturday.

I can't wait for the trip to PSU. The game is going to be great, being at two night games in one year is something that doesn't happen very often. Plus, the game will be intense and very close IMO. As for this week, lets see how PSU does against a Gopher squad coming off a big win. Maroney has lived up to his hype so far this year, I think he had like 220 yards or something last Saturday.

458333[/snapback]

Yeah, if they do well against Minny, I give them half a shot against the Chucks.

PSU squeaks one out against powerhouse Northwestern.  Nice conversion on 4th & 13 from deep in their own end to set up the winning TD.  I love the 1st down/clock stops rule in college.  End of close games are intense!

Has PSU covered yet?  I know they did not against USF and NW, but I don't know what the line was against Cinn and Cent Mich.  I assume they covered against CMU.  Nonetheless, 4-0 is an excellent start.  The USF win looks great now too after the trouncing they gave Lousiville...

455859[/snapback]

I loved how the announcer said they should punt with 1 minute left and 1 timeout :(

Good Luck clinching the bid to the Preparation H bowl in November.

460011[/snapback]

Hey, it's a start.

The team is finally getting talent for the offensive side and has a solid defense. This certainly isn't their year, but next year I expect them to be much more competitive and the year after, they should (that's no guarantee, as anything can happen) contend for a championship.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.