Classy KC fans

Adam

A bunch of KC fans welcomed Giambi back- the way a lot of people look at the Yankees, that was pretty surprising.

32228[/snapback]

I would lke to think after what he's been through, that fans in all MLB cities would have given him a warm welcome back. I am a BoSox fan all the way, and I do have a hatred for the Yanks much like I do for the Phins, but that doesn't mean I do not respect the players or the organization and it certainly doesn't keep me from wishing well a fellow human being who has been through hell!

I would lke to think after what he's been through, that fans in all MLB cities would have given him a warm welcome back.  I am a BoSox fan all the way, and I do have a hatred for the Yanks much like I do for the Phins, but that doesn't mean I do not respect the players or the organization and it certainly doesn't keep me from wishing well a fellow human being who has been through hell!

33332[/snapback]

-

-

For what, steroid abuse????????

I would lke to think after what he's been through, that fans in all MLB cities would have given him a warm welcome back.  I am a BoSox fan all the way, and I do have a hatred for the Yanks much like I do for the Phins, but that doesn't mean I do not respect the players or the organization and it certainly doesn't keep me from wishing well a fellow human being who has been through hell!

33332[/snapback]

I'm glad to see there's at least one BoSox fan with some class. :)

-

-

For what, steroid abuse????????

33347[/snapback]

And I suppose you have clinical proof that this parasite that he and at least one other teammate had is directly related to steriod use, let alone the tumor of the pituitary. And of course, you have proof that he actually used steriods too I'll bet. :huh:

I'm glad to see there's at least one BoSox fan with some class.  :huh:

33371[/snapback]

I guess you forgot the standing ovtion Joe Torre received from Red Sox fans when he returned to coach after missing games due to his battle with prostate cancer.

And I suppose you have clinical proof that this parasite that he and at least one other teammate had is directly related to steriod use, let alone the tumor of the pituitary.  And of course, you have proof that he actually used steriods too I'll bet. :huh:

33766[/snapback]

BALCO ring a bell?

BALCO ring a bell?

33784[/snapback]

Ahh, so YOU DO have clinical proof that Giambi's ailments are causally related to using steroids. You wouldn't have a link to that scientific study, would you? And of course, virtually every idiot who was taking what Balco was selling is also suffering from the same or very similar ailments. But of course, that will be well-cited in the study!

Oh, and BTW, have you seen any documents or hear any testimony that proves Giambi was using?