Adam Vinatierri (sp) is the best kicker ever

Corp000085

I do not respect him...sorry..I just don't.  Even JP Losman could have completed passes to those wide open receivers.

I would take McNabb, Rotheslberger, Manning or Vick in my 2 minute drill over him.  He is a product of a system....

453976[/snapback]

I can't believe people still have this opinion. All Brady does is win! What more do you want? 6 TD passes against Detroit?!?!

This game was lost by Cowher and Lebeau hands down!  Why did they NOT use the time out?  They would have had a chance to get some plays in after the kickoff. 

Why did Lebeau keep rushing 6?  Should have covered the WIDE open wide receivers.

453964[/snapback]

Steven, you have a point about the Steelers blowing that one, but let's not forget that even w/ some dubious coaching decisions on their part, the Patriots WERE MORE PHYSICAL than the Steelers, something you just don't expect. The Steelers lost that game up front on both sides of the ball.

One thing that has really stumped me this year is the way the Steelers are hamstringing their offense by choosing not to involve a guy who, on the VERY few occasions he's touched the ball, has looked impressive: Heath Miller!!! When they drafted him, I thought that would be a move that would really make their offense imposing. He needs to get more than one catch a game. The guy has good hands, runs solid routes, and has the ability to make something happen after the catch. The one reception he had yesterday had him running over the defender trying to tackle him and picking up a few extra yards after the catch. Yeah, I can see why he only gets a catch a game.

First off that pass interference was a gift call. Even fans on Stillers.com say so. Without that horrible call, the ball turns over on downs and the Pats kneel on it to victory. None the less, that last timeout is meaningless. Pats would have ran it one more time... probably a VERY SAFE Brady sneak up the middle. The Pats were ticking the clock down to 5 second in any scenario. Remember they kicked it on 3rd down. How can people not see this?!?!

First off that pass interference was a gift call.  Even fans on Stillers.com say so.  Without that horrible call, the ball turns over on downs and the Pats kneel on it to victory.  None the less, that last timeout is meaningless.  Pats would have ran it one more time... probably a VERY SAFE Brady sneak up the middle.  The Pats were ticking the clock down to 5 second in any scenario.  Remember they kicked it on 3rd down.  How can people not see this?!?!

454719[/snapback]

#1 If Chad Scott has such poor coverage that he can't get his head around in time and needed to use his left arm to push the WR while the ball was in the air and his back was still turned, then he deserves to get the PI call. And that is exactly what happened.

#2 If the Pats do run it one more time then they are rushing thier FG unit on the field on 4thdown because they had burned their last time out on P'burgh's last possession. They would also lose the advantage of kicking on 3rddown and leave themselves no room for error on a bad snap/hold/etc. It wasn't the reason P'burgh lost the game but Cowher made another in a long line of lategame mistakes.