THE DEFENSE...

I see a lot of posts dogging JP Losman and the offense.

Where's the "greatest" defense of all time?

That was one of the worst tackling performances I've ever seen.

And as far as Bills fans go, I'm ashamed to admit I'm one of them after seeing some of the dreck posted here.

And as far as Bills fans go, I'm ashamed to admit I'm one of them after seeing some of the dreck posted here.

453616[/snapback]

It's a good day to hate after that game.

Hey wait, I picked the Falcons to win. <_<

453616[/snapback]

But all the pre-season optimism surrounding this "great" D was surely justified! I mean come on!! They have ALL the pieces and what they did last year was a benchmark to build on. But something just isnt clicking! <_<

But all the pre-season optimism surrounding this "great" D  was surely justified! I mean come on!! They have ALL the pieces and what they did last year was a benchmark to build on. But something just isnt clicking! <_<

453626[/snapback]

I said it at the end of last year:

This defense, while talented, lacks heart.

kinda like the post you started blaming the D after the starting QB threw for 75 yds.

453640[/snapback]

Did JP give up 24 points to a one-dimensional offense? Did JP give up about 850 3rd and 10s?

Did JP rough the passer TWICE in one drive?

Keep trying, I could go on ALL night.

453616[/snapback]

If our D could stop opposing RBs with their mouths we'd have the best run D in the league.

Did JP give up 24 points to a one-dimensional offense? Did JP give up about 850 3rd and 10s?

453643[/snapback]

Agreed, all hype. Our run defense is the worst in the league and deservedly so. It's not all due to Phat Pat either. We sucked against the run last year too.

453643[/snapback]

You are right. With a QB who has 1 TD pass in three games we are !@#$ed if they score anything more than 7 against us. The D is to blame unless they pitch a shut out.

You are right. With a QB who has 1 TD pass in three games we are !@#$ed if they score anything more than 7 against us. The D is to blame unless they pitch a shut out.

453672[/snapback]

Twat. They don't need a SHUTOUT...just hold them to less than 24 and the Bills win this game. Guess what? Those TWO roughing calls cost us the game. PERIOD. Don't like it? Watch the tape again when (if it's possible) you've regained your sanity.

453672[/snapback]

We don't need a shutout. We need a D that can get off the field instead of giving up 3rd down conversions over and over again. We need a D that can hold opposing Os to less than 180 yards rushing. We need a D that can force some FGs instread of allowing TDs over and over again. The Bills passing attack sucks, nobody is disputing this. But to defend the D after back to back pathetic weeks just isn't going to fly.