JP Losman is the reincarnation of ...

grabowr30045

Rob Johnson. Great QBs come in and make plays and win games. Weak QBs don't. Look at Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Darryl Lamonica, etc. they were all in their second years and look how they did. I hate to say it. I don't see it with Losman.

On a different note, there was another former Tulane player (M.Moore of the Vikings) who said Losman is a horrible team player. It this his problem with the Bills?

Rob Johnson. Great QBs come in and make plays and win games. Weak QBs don't. Look at Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Darryl Lamonica, etc. they were all in their second years and look how they did. I hate to say it. I don't see it with Losman.

On a different note, there was another former Tulane player (M.Moore of the Vikings) who said Losman is a horrible team player. It this his problem with the Bills?

453329[/snapback]

I will hold you to that comment next year. Get an offensive line that can pass block and then we'll see how good JP is.

I will hold you to that comment next year.  Get an offensive line that can pass block and then we'll see how good JP is.

453349[/snapback]

That is the same thing people said when Johnson played....then Flutie came in a suddenly the line could block. Amazing, it must have been some magic Flutie dust or something. Either that or he knew what he was doing.

I will hold you to that comment next year.  Get an offensive line that can pass block and then we'll see how good JP is.

453349[/snapback]

Even when JP had time, he was way off target. Thus, the opposition has no respect for the pass and rushes everybody and their uncle.

453329[/snapback]

your nuts . give the kid some time .

453329[/snapback]

That's pretty rare. Most young Qbs are mediocre and often terrible. Troy Aikman was hideous his first two seasons, with Dallas going 8-24 during that time. We all know what happened just two years later. That's one example. The history of the NFL is littered with more.

Three games into Losman's NFL career, I think I'll reserve judgement.

I'm not trying to pile on but JP isn't getting it done.

His deep passes are not even close to completitions and he isn't making quick enough decisions. His O-line is killing him but some of this he has got to accept responsibility.

Honestly Spikes injury may help the team because it could soon be all about developing JP. With an overrated defense, no run stopping ability at all, no o-line play, what else do have to play for but develope JP.

There is no way this team can make the playoffs in the AFC. Not with Pittsburgh/Cincinnati looking like two playoffs teams, Jacksonville/Indy also look good, NE will be there and KC looks good. There's six teams right there and we haven't mentioned any surpise teams.