Tom Donahoe is Awesome

Arkady Renko

It's only a matter of time before the Teflon Tom Apologists come out to defend their Fuhrer. Many of their names can be found here.

453031[/snapback]

Second game in a row our vaunted '85 Bears D gave up too much ground (400 yards of offense). I guess that's TD's fault. Yep, Fat Pat should've been franchised, no question about it...

Second game in a row our vaunted '85 Bears D gave up too much ground (400 yards of offense).  I guess that's TD's fault.  Yep, Fat Pat should've been franchised, no question about it...

453055[/snapback]

Who's talking about franchising Pat Williams?

TD should have better prepared for PW's departure - through the draft or through free agency in the past 2 years - and he didn't.

TD's best solution was Ron Edwards, which was unacceptable.

Who's talking about franchising Pat Williams?

TD should have better prepared for PW's departure - through the draft or through free agency in the past 2 years - and he didn't.

TD's best solution was Ron Edwards, which was unacceptable.

453078[/snapback]

If this melt down is all because of one player, then you're seeing something I'm not. Two sub-par games in a row from the DE's, not much run support from the SS, and questionable blitzing schemes by the DC have been big problems...

It's only a matter of time before the Teflon Tom Apologists come out to defend their Fuhrer. Many of their names can be found here.

453031[/snapback]

While I'll agree I'm sick of missing the playoffs and in my opinion TD's record speaks for itself. He's been a failure thus far and I don't see it changing anytime soon, however for some reason Ralph likes the guy so I don't see him getting fired.

If this melt down is all because of one player, then you're seeing something I'm not.  Two sub-par games in a row from the DE's, not much run support from the SS, and questionable blitzing schemes by the DC have been big problems...

453093[/snapback]

No, it's not solely Edwards' fault. But he certainly hasn't helped. And the meltdown has come from an entire collection of TD-assembled players who have been melting down in clutch games as early as 2003.

This team keeps having meltdowns becuase it has been built incorrectly. We're soft on both the OL and DL, despite our all-pro LB's, DB's, and offensive skill position players.

TD failed this team and deserves to be fired if we don't make the playoffs this season (though Ralph probably won't do that, which means we're going to have to waste a 6th year with this loser).

questionable blitzing schemes by the DC have been big problems...

453093[/snapback]

It looked as if we didn't know what QB we were facing.

I think it would have helped the situation if we blitzed less on third and used a couple of those blitzers to spy. You can't come flying in out of control when you blitz Vick, it's got to be about containment and control.