One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep defending JP......your right, he will eventually come around!!  nice throw to hall!!  atleast he is completing his passes right???

452954[/snapback]

This is a slow torture..You just keep waiting for him to show something to impress you ....He does not look good throwing the football at all..Misses wide open wr's..

no, i'm not a bills fan. i just like spending hours of my time each sunday talking to bills posters. and i'm also tired of listening to our coaching staff each season for the last 4 explain why our team with a 'decent' D is going to go to the playoffs and then watch them fall miserably on their faces. we have all pro caliber wr's, one awesome rb, a good special team and a decent D. the only thing missing this season is a DECENT qb......

Atlanta has two CBs who weren't even in the NFL last week. Now they manage to shut down all of our WRs--are we that bad? Losing to Atlanta at home!!! You've got to be kidding me. I thought we had to go 3-1 in the first 4 to have a good chance of making the playoffs. Well--looks like 1-3. One better than the start last year though for those who think the glass is half full!

Atlanta has two CBs who weren't even in the NFL last week.  Now they manage to shut down all of our WRs--are we that bad?  Losing to Atlanta at home!!!  You've got to be kidding me.  I thought we had to go 3-1 in the first 4 to have a good chance of making the playoffs.  Well--looks like 1-3.  One better than the start last year though for those who think the glass is half full!

452971[/snapback]

To bad the end of our schedule last season is like the beginning of our schedule this season. If we start off 1-3 we will be looking at 5-11 or worse at the end of the year.