Milloy starting

d_wag

Bills | Milloy Will Start

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:33:02 -0700

ESPN's Ron Jaworski reports Buffalo Bills SS Lawyer Milloy (thumb) will start Week 3.

452727[/snapback]

You're seriously comparing a bad ankle for an OL with a S with a broken thumb in a cast? Sounds like somebody has an anti-MW agenda to propagate.

it's called playing through pain........milloy did it last week when he finished the game despite breaking it before half.........that while big mike was standing on the sidelines......

and today milloy is earning his check while big mike is sitting on his ass.........funny how jennings got scolded for every little nick he had (and still does with the frequent injury reports from the niners ending up on this board) but big mike doesn't get called out for missing time..........

it's called playing through pain........milloy did it last week when he finished the game despite breaking it before half.........that while big mike was standing on the sidelines......

Wow, that's an idiotic comment. Last I checked, you don't use your thumb all that much as a strong safety, especially when it's in a cast. Last I checked, you use your ankle ALL THE FREAK"N time when playing sports.

Did you eve SEE the Bucs player roll up on his knee/ankle last week?

God gave you a brain, try using it.

CW

and today milloy is earning his check while big mike is sitting on his ass.........funny how jennings got scolded for every little nick he had (and still does with the frequent injury reports from the niners ending up on this board) but big mike doesn't get called out for missing time..........

452735[/snapback]

Its an ankle injury from getting leg whipped from behind...give me a friggin' break. Its not a matter of "playing through pain". Its a matter of being able to drive forward in the run game or plant in pass protection. If the ankle isn't stable it can't be done.

Wow, that's an idiotic comment.  Last I checked, you don't use your thumb all that much as a strong safety, especially when it's in a cast.  Last I checked, you use your ankle ALL THE FREAK"N time when playing sports.

Did you eve SEE the Bucs player roll up on his knee/ankle last week?

God gave you a brain, try using it.

CW

452738[/snapback]

don't use your thumb? how about tackling? how about catching the ball? how about bumping a receiver?

god gave you a brain, try using it.

don't use your thumb? how about tackling? how about catching the ball? how about bumping a receiver?

god gave you a brain, try using it.

452742[/snapback]

It's in a cast; therefore, it's immobile.

You can't immobilize an ankle or knee. :flirt:

Keep up the crusade if it maeks you feel better about yourself.

CW

It's in a cast; therefore, it's immobile.

You can't immobilize an ankle or knee.  :flirt:

Keep up the crusade if it maeks you feel better about yourself.

CW

452745[/snapback]

what crusade? anytime anyone is negative about a bill the "crusade" card comes out........

milloy = loves the game

big mike = couldn't care less

it's that simple.......

what crusade? anytime anyone is negative about a bill the "crusade" card comes out........

milloy = loves the game

it's that simple.......

452746[/snapback]

BF, is that you?

milloy = loves the game

it's that simple.......

452746[/snapback]

:(

Anytime someone is an idiot, they get called out. If you can't figure out why an injured ankle is completely different than a broken thumb, then I feel sorry for you.

BTW -- Milloy missed 5 or 6 games last year if I remember correctly... I guess he decided to start "loving the game" this year.. :flirt:

CW

Bills | Milloy Will Start

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:33:02 -0700

ESPN's Ron Jaworski reports Buffalo Bills SS Lawyer Milloy (thumb) will start Week 3.

452727[/snapback]

Give me break! You have 360lbs lineman with a bad ankle and leg from the nasty rollup last week and you're calling him out for not playing?!? You obviously have no clue as to what you are talking about. Let's say Mike was playing and playing poorly, you would still be whining about that. Oh Fletcher's not playing right now. He must be a wuss and not love the game.

Give me break!  You have 360lbs lineman with a bad ankle and leg from the nasty rollup last week and you're calling him out for not playing?!?  You obviously have no clue as to what you are talking about.  Let's say Mike was playing and playing poorly, you would still be whining about that.  Oh Fletcher's not playing right now. He must be a wuss and not love the game.

452789[/snapback]

Fletcher is not playing? Who is wearing his uniform? He already has 4 tackles according to NFL.com GameCenter.

Fletcher is not playing? Who is wearing his uniform?  He already has 4 tackles according to NFL.com GameCenter.

452803[/snapback]

He started, but I think he's out now; Crowell has been playing in his place for at least a few plays (including the roughing penalty)

EDIT: I've seen Fletcher again, so maybe Crowell was just spelling him?

CW