Sabres are 3-1 in pre-season

PromoTheRobot

i was on the blue line on the glass for game one against the caps and the sabres looked pretty good and so did vanek..one c-sucker that i really hate is louis robataille on there team he is a real a$$ he took his stick and tried to knock over my beer which was on the ledge next to the glass if i had a shot i would of gave him the ole flying elbow what a liitle scumbag greasy haired peice o shizt..go sabres and thanks to fitzpatrick for whooping on that little greasy rat!

I really liked the pick when they drafted Vanek and I am loving it now. Granted, its only the preseason but he puts up numbers. Someone needs to replace Miro's production. I think he had 42 in Rochester and he seems to have that intangible that Miro never did: come thru when it counts.

Damn, amazing how sports threads read alike in Buffalo.

452218[/snapback]

Were you referring to this?

"Vanek looks great, 30 goals as a rookie would not be a shock, but it is against subpar competition thus far."

I was thinking the same thing while I was reading. Leave it to a jaded Bills fan to find a negative in something like this. :lol:

Were you referring to this

"Vanek looks great, 30 goals as a rookie would not be a shock, but it is against subpar competition thus far."

I was thinking the same thing while I was reading. Leave it to a jaded Bills fan to find a negative in something like this.  :lol:

452222[/snapback]

Hey, aren't we all jaded at this point? Bad enough we B word or go pie in the sky on the Bills, but we have crossed the Rubicon talking the Sabres.

Well who knows what the future holds, but having a guy show something against so-called mediocre talent is better than a guy who does nothing.

Speaking of Satan and Zhitnik, I just saw the Islanders play the Bruins and the two ex-Sabres looked pretty bad out there. 6-2 final for Boston.

PTR