we could easily be alone on top

tbonehawaii

Too many people are picking the Jags in that game primarily because they played the media darlings tough last week...

I have a feeling the Jets will find a way to win that game.

451280[/snapback]

i think a lot of people are picking the jags because the jets look horrid........pennington's arm is still giving him major problems and martin is very banged up.......jags are looking solid on defense and probably stinging from blowing that lead late last week.......

i think a lot of people are picking the jags because the jets look horrid........pennington's arm is still giving him major problems and martin is very banged up.......jags are looking solid on defense and probably stinging from blowing that lead late last week.......

451282[/snapback]

I dunno, Pennington didn't look good, but they weren't horrid last week. They got stopped on a 4th & goal from the 1, they answered the bell after Miami's only score of the game, and the game was never really in doubt in the last 10 minutes.

I also think if Leftwich played in the Big City, we'd hear less about his toughness and more about the Jags' lack of point production. I think he'll be a sitting duck against that pass rush unless Taylor has a big game.

I hope you're right though.